Circle is a global financial technology firm that enables businesses of all sizes to harness the power of digital currency & public blockchains for payments, commerce & financial applications worldwide. Circle's platform has supported over 100 million transactions worth tens of billions of dollars, with nearly 10 million retail customers, over a thousand businesses, while storing & securing more than $5 billion in digital currency assets. Circle is also a principal developer of USD Coin (USDC), which together with Coinbase & the Centre Consortium oversees the standards & protocol for what has become the fastest growing, regulated, fully-reserved stablecoin. USDC now stands at well over $10 billion market cap & is adding nearly $300 million net new digital dollars in circulation every week.Today, Circle's transactional services, business accounts, & platform APIs are giving rise to a new generation of financial services & commerce applications that hold the promise of raising global economic prosperity for all through programmable internet commerce.
What youll be part of:
With the mission To raise global economic prosperity through programmable internet commerce, Circle was founded on the belief that blockchains & digital currency will rewire the global economic system, creating a fundamentally more open, inclusive, efficient & integrated world economy. We envision a global economy where people & businesses everywhere can more freely connect & transact with each other with new technologies for digital money. We believe such a system can raise prosperity for people & companies everywhere. Our mission is powered by the values we espouse & which we expect all Circlers to respect. We are Multistakeholder, serving the needs of our customers, our shareholders, our employees & families, our local communities & our world. Furthermore, we are also Mindful, Driven by Excellence, & High Integrity.
What youll be responsible for:
Reporting to the Director of Business Development, this is a position for someone capable of scaling Circles Business Development initiatives in the Americas. You will own the regions partner programs & will be responsible for securing & closing new partnership deals.
You will work with key stakeholders across marketing, sales, & product to develop & execute a comprehensive partnership strategy for the region which includes:
- Developing partnership strategies focused on building referral pipeline & revenue opportunities
- Working cross-functionally to launch & manage partnership programs that grow Circles ecosystem
- Structuring & negotiating deals with partners around clearly defined goals
- Working with product to identify gaps that can be addressed through partnerships
- Managing & strengthening relationships with key Circle partners, including blockchain platforms & financial institutions in the Americas
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Multi Stakeholder - you have dedication & commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees & families & local communities.
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener & to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission & our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity & you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity - you seek open & honest communication, & you hold yourself to very high moral & ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty & intolerance.
What you'll bring to Circle:
- 5+ years of high-growth technology sales, business development and/or consulting
- Proficiency & technical knowledge of blockchain & cryptocurrency technology is a must have requirement
- Expertise in payments, financial services and/or local payment methods
- Experience negotiating & closing complex deals
- Product instincts for scaling through partnerships
- Ownership mentality
- Ability to operate in a fast-pace environment, think on your feet & get up to speed on complex concepts quickly
- Impeccable written & verbal communication skills in English
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.