As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
The Account Executive, Visa USA Processor Partnerships, is responsible for growing our U.S. business across a portfolio of mid-size issuer processors & processing re-sellers. This position is responsible for leading business development activities for Visa issuer based products & services generally, & to drive innovation adoption & growth across their issuer processor clients. This person will liaise with other Visa team members to provide operational & technical support across the business.The result of these efforts will be increasing strategic value to the client, growing client & Visa revenue, & strengthening executive relationships through identifying & implementing strategic growth opportunities.
As the Account Executive for Processor Partnerships you will:
- Manage key issuer processor partner relationships & business development activities.
- Deliver on specific & aggressive client account plans focused on Visa processing products & services, including traditional products, emerging digital solutions, white-labeled services, and/or open platform extensions to processors
- Become the voice of the partner to Visa executive management & internal constituents that are responsible for building appropriate products & services to sell to financial institution clients through external issuer processing partners
- Coordinate all initiative-related sales activities with the Sr. Business Development Head of Processor Partnerships & Visa's Global Head of Processing.
- Monitor marketplace trends to influence our processing strategies & advance new opportunities
- Identify strategic opportunities through a strong understanding of clients' businesses, including payment processing strategies aligned with Visa's overall strategy
- Build & deepen relationships/partnerships with processor executives
- Proactively identify & solve complex problems that impact management, relationship & direction of the business
- Manage pricing strategies to win business while preserving Visa revenue requirements
- Prepare proposals, RFP's, & negotiate contractual relationships with various internal & external stakeholders
- Continuously review client & market landscape & recommend, develop, & implement new & creative approaches that ensure partner business objectives are met while growing the Visa business
- Participate on relevant cross-functional teams (internal / external) that include representation from Product, Technology, Corporate Strategy, Digital Innovation, Operations, Marketing, Risk & Market Research groups
- 10 years of work experience with a Bachelor's Degree or at least 8 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters/MBA/JD/MD) or at least 3 years of work experience with a PhD
- 12-15 years of work experience with a Bachelor's Degree or 8-10 years of experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 6+ years of work experience with a PhD
- 10 years business development experience with related processing sales & relationship management experience in the payments industry; issuer/acquirer processing experience/functional processing understanding is critical.
- Demonstrated track record of providing guidance & influence across multiple levels within a client organization, including senior executive management
- Background in planning, managing & closing complex sales efforts
- Ability to implement strategic initiatives, including market sales plans, policies, & operational decisions
- Proven technical/operational project management skills
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills with the ability to establish effective relationships with all levels, including senior management
- Excellent strategic thinking & analysis skills & a proven track record of creating solutions that increase revenue
- Ability to manage & grow internal & external resources & cross-functional relationships
- Proven ability negotiating business agreements & ability to enhance existing & develop new business partnerships
Work Authorization: Authorization to work in the U.S. is a precondition of employment for this position. Visa will not sponsor applicants for work visas in connection with this position.
Location: This position is located in Atlanta, GA.Telecommuting may be considered.
Work Hours: Incumbent must make themselves available during core business hours.
Travel: Incumbent must be able to travel 25% to 50%
Physical Requirements: This position will be performed in an office setting.The position will require the incumbent to sit & stand at a desk, communicate in person & by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones & computers, & reach with hands & arms.
EEOC: Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.