Roivant is a global biopharma company improving health by rapidly delivering innovative medicines & technologies to patients. We do this by building Vants - nimble, independent, entrepreneurial companies focused on delivering results in quick & innovative ways.
Were looking for a Product Manager with a Build-Measure-Learn ethos to help us expand the world of treatable conditions. In this role, you will guide cross-functional agile development from conception to launch, while maintaining clear communication with your customers & stakeholders. You will be responsible for aligning clinical operations opportunities to platform technologies at scale. If you enjoy ownership of what you work on, care deeply about your users & teammates wellbeing, have a strong drive & data-oriented focus, & want to improve clinical trials with world-class technology, join us!
What you'll do:
- Apply product management best practices to enhance & accelerate clinical trial operations while meeting all requirements of the regulatory environment
- Work with clinical leadership & teams across multiple companies to determine product & business requirements. Work with clinical operations team members to understand workflows related to trial enrollment & execution.
- Manage & articulate the product roadmaps
- Manage the existing scrum processes for the team, including agile ceremonies (backlog grooming, sprint planning, retros), prioritizing upcoming work, managing velocity reporting, etc.
- Define success metrics by partnering with business stakeholders & subject matter experts, while keeping those metrics up-to-date & relevant
Who you are:
- 4+ years of product experience, or an equivalent mix of product & relevant clinical experience with pharmaceutical clinical trials
- Operational expertise & an understanding of how data products can shape operational processes
- Demonstrable expertise leading product development from ideation to delivery
- Experience managing an agile scrum team
- Outstanding written & verbal communication skills with audiences spanning global C-suite executives, technical teams, & subject matter experts
- Proficient in SQL
- Experience with regulated environments strongly preferred. Experience with clinical trials operations a plus