Unata in a nutshellLook at us! Were in a nutshell!
Unata is on a mission to build the grocery shopping experience of the future. Our white label platform powers the digital customer experience for some of North Americas most well-respected grocers, & we dont plan on stopping here. We were acquired by Instacart in 2018 so that we could take over the grocery world with the most comprehensive, innovative digital grocery solution in the market. Unata operates as a independent subsidiary headquartered in Toronto, Canada.
Were a group of people with a strong moral compass, & with bright ideas who actively collaborate with one another to achieve goals as a team. Were a passionate bunch who want to create something that has never been done before.
Our pieces of flare
- Canada's (#2) Best Place to Work (SMB, 2017)
- Canada's 11th, & North America's 52nd Fastest Growing Tech Company (PROFIT 500)
- Canada's 50 fastest growing companies
- Canada's top 20 most innovative companies.
Our Lead Designers are
Responsible for building & developing an interdisciplinary team of visual & interaction designers through research, strategy development, concepting, product definition, & design of our amazing product! As the critical key contact for product design, you will own & manage all raised issues, from the moment of occurrence right up to the delivery of resolution to our Partners.
Requirements of our Lead Designers
- As a Design Lead, youll primarily be responsible for mentoring a team of designers. These designers perform research, sketch & explore solutions, & solve problems for our merchants. They're responsible for collaborating with the content team, research team, product managers & engineers to ensure the quality of their design work is of the highest standard
- Knows how to create & maintain world-class user experiences that lead to the success of our customers
- Has a proven track record of designing apps that have a 4+ rating in Apple & Android app stores (show us examples!)
- Is eager to work with customers to define needed functionality, & is accepting of feedback to generate the best possible outcomes
- Has extensive knowledge of Sketch, Adobe CC, Axure RP or other tools for generating wireframes & specifications
- Is passionate & believes in culture & leadership
What youll be working on
- The chance to stay in the trenches, as a working Lead, you will be hands on in creating interfaces, large-scale digital experiences, & applications while using your skills in mentoring, presenting, client partnership & visual communication
- Work with a team to produce the best digital designs in the industry hands-down
- A full understanding of how to apply the methodologies of interaction design & research to business problems
Want to join a talented team of people changing the way the world grocery shops?
Unata is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse team representative of the city we live in, & the people who use our product everyday. We believe that the best solutions are the ones created from a variety perspectives & that experience comes in many forms. If you are reading this posting & thinking 'I could do that!', we strongly encourage you to apply (i.e. exact experience not required).
Apply today with a copy of your resume, & let us know why you're a great fit for the position! Visit www.unata.com/careers/. To learn more about our parent, please visit www.instacart.com.