Olo is seeking a delivery-focused & digital ordering enthusiast to join the Customer Success Team as an Associate Technical Specialist. The Delivery Technical Specialist will play a crucial role within Olos Customer Success Team by providing a Tier 3 level of support for our customers & their franchisees. A successful Delivery Technical Specialist will address tickets & issues escalated by our Support Team while also working with the Specialist Team to improve documentation & processes to decrease escalations. The Specialist will also focus on day to day onboarding tasks in an effort to help our customers adopt & learn about Olos delivery offerings.
This is a full-time position in downtown New York City.
- Provide Tier 3 support to our customers & their franchisees during all phases of the Dispatch & Rails lifecycle as they adopt, use & manage Olos delivery products.
- Liaise between the customer, & Olo Support & Specialist Teams to provide clear & accurate troubleshooting solutions via Zendesk tickets or telephone.
- Provide support in partnership with the Specialists to diagnose, research, document & resolve delivery related issues.
- Support the Specialist Team efforts to grow & track customer adoption of individual delivery service providers & marketplaces.
- Work with the Specialist Team to report bugs to the Engineering Team & work with the Specialist & Engineering Team to resolve customer issues as soon as possible.
- Coordinate between Specialist & Support Teams to help draft, edit, & maintain both internal & customer-facing documentation, including multimedia tutorials & webinars, with a goal to eliminate tickets & address customer questions without escalation.
- Provide customer feedback received via support tickets & work closely with the Specialist Team to draft new product feature requests.
- Learn about Olo's developing product offerings, particularly as they relate to & could potentially solve recurring customer delivery issues.
- Provide feedback on internal processes & best practices in an effort to continually improve the customer experience & overall customer support flow.
- Attend internal & customer-facing training to learn about product enhancements.
- Support customer accounts to maintain favorable, long-term relationships.
- Experience providing customer support via phone or email.
- Passion for solving customers problems; ability to solve problems by utilizing available tools/resources.
- Avid interest in the restaurant technology industry.
- An understanding of marketplaces & the restaurant delivery landscape
- Ability to work independently when needed, as well as collaborate across multiple teams.
- Embodies teamwork, open communication, excellence in service, integrity, & accountability.
- Knowledge of word processing tools & spreadsheets (MS Office, Google Drive, etc.), as well as strong internet navigation skills.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to work with detailed procedures & program guidelines.
- Quick Learner.
- Great attention to detail.
- Legally able to work in the United States.
- Experience in a delivery focused customer support role.
- Experience using ticketing systems such as Zendesk to process & resolve tickets.
- Experience using CRM tools such as Salesforce.com or Pipedrive.
Olo is the on-demand interface for the restaurant industry, powering digital ordering & delivery for over 250 restaurant brands. Olos enterprise-grade software powers every stage of the digital restaurant transaction, from fully-branded user interfaces to the back-of-house order management features that keep the kitchen running smoothly. Orders from Olo are injected seamlessly into existing restaurant systems to help brands capture demand from on-demand channels such as branded website & apps, third-party marketplaces, social media channels, & personal assistant devices like the Amazon Echo. Olo is a pioneer in the industry, beginning with text message ordering on mobile feature phones in 2005. Today, millions of consumers use Olo to order ahead (SKIP THE LINE) or get meals delivered from the restaurants they love. Customers include Applebees, Chilis, Chipotle, Dennys, Five Guys Burgers & Fries, Jamba Juice, Noodles & Company, Red Robin, Shake Shack, sweetgreen, Wingstop, & more.
Olo is located on the 82nd floor of One World Trade Center. We offer great benefits, such as 20 days of Paid Time Off, fully paid health, dental & vision care premiums, stock options, a generous parental leave plan, & perks like FitBits, rotating craft beers on tap in our kitchen, & food events featuring our clients' menu items (now you know why we give out FitBits!). Check out our culture map: https://www.olo.com/images/culture.jpg.
We encourage you to apply!
At Olo, we know a diverse & inclusive team not only makes our products better, but our workplace better. Many groups are consistently underrepresented across the tech sector & we are fully committed in doing our part to move the needle.
Olo is an equal opportunity employer & diversity is highly valued at our company. All applicants receive consideration for employment. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you like what you read, hear, and/or know about Olo, & want to be a part of our team, please do not hesitate to apply! We are excited to hear from you!