Come join our team as a Payroll Specialist! In this role, you will work closely with our accounting & human resources teams to process payroll timely & accurately in a US multi-state & global environment. The successful candidate will have great communication skills, attention to detail, & the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment!
What youll be doing
- Manage & process global equity transactions including NSO, ISO, RSU & ESPP, as well as collect tax withholdings for equity transactions.
- Process payroll transactions for new hires, leave of absences, terminations, employee changes, timesheets & wage garnishments, & ensure compliance with tax jurisdictions & policy.
- Audit payroll data & reports for errors & resolve issues.
- Assist employees & internal teams on payroll questions ensuring confidentiality.
- Assist with payroll projects including M&A integrations & system implementations.
What were looking for
- US multi-state & global payroll processing experience.
- Knowledge of Workday payroll & reports required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft office & advance Excel skills.
- Knowledge of ADP Smart Compliance.
- Detail-oriented, ability to multi-task & meet tight deadlines.
You might also have
- System implementation experience.
- Strong presentation skills, including ability to provide timely & well thought out answers.
- Energy, enthusiasm & curiosity to identify & resolve issues.
- Excellent organizational & analytical skills.
- Collaborative, versatile, candid communicator, good listener with sensitivity to multiple styles & perspectives, who can build & foster relationships with cross functional audience.
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the worlds leading platform for creating & operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, & others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unitys platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run & monetize interactive, real-time 2D & 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, & augmented & virtual reality devices.
The companys 1,800+ person research & development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases & platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable & positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters & recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter & agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.