Similarweb is the leading digital intelligence platform used by over 3500 global customers. Our wide range of solutions power the digital strategies of companies like Google, eBay, & Adidas.
We help our customers succeed in todays digital world by giving them access to data-driven insights, competitive benchmarks, strategic analysis, & more.
In 2021, we went public on the New York Stock Exchange, & we havent stopped growing since!
We are looking for Production Engineer, Production Engineers are software engineers with a passion for exploring new technologies, building utilities & APIs to help us move faster while preserving high standards.
So, what will you be doing all day?
Your role as part of the R&D team means your daily responsibilities may include:
- Creating frameworks & tools that will be used by 300+ engineers & have a direct impact on how SimilarWeb delivers software & data.
- Design, build & manage highly available, scalable & robust services.
- Manage thousands of servers & containers by automating infrastructure changes & deployments.
- Developing & maintaining our logging, monitoring & alerting stacks.
- Troubleshooting & mitigating production incidents as part of an on-call rotation alongside engineers from within all other R&D groups (and make sure we don't get the same alert twice)
What will I bring to the team?
This position requires an experienced engineer who shares our passion for technology, infrastructure & building amazing products while being an effective communicator & a people person.
This is the perfect job for someone who:
- 4+ years of experience in developing server side applications & tooling using Python/Ruby/Java/Node.js/Go.
- Vast experience with running a large scale operation on Amazon Web Services/Google Cloud Engine or similar.
- Deep understanding of Linux: Troubleshooting, designing robust architecture & understanding the internals;
- Good understanding of Web Servers, Load Balancers, Caching Systems, Relational databases, networking, etc.
Why youll love being a Similarwebber:
Youll actually love the product you work with: Our customers arent our only raving fans. When we asked our employees why they chose to come work at Similarweb, 99% of them said the product. Imagine how exciting your job is when you get to work with the most powerful digital intelligence platform in the world.
Youll find a home for your big ideas: We encourage an open dialogue & empower employees to bring their ideas to the table. Youll find the resources you need to take initiative & create meaningful change within the organization.
We offer competitive perks & benefits: We take your well-being seriously, & offer competitive compensation packages to all employees. We also put a strong emphasis on community, with regular team outings & happy hours.
You can grow your career in any direction you choose: Interested in becoming a VP or want to transition into a different department? Whether its Career Week, personalized coaching, or our ongoing learning solutions, youll find all the tools & opportunities you need to develop your career right here.
Diversity isnt just a buzzword: People want to work in a place where they can be themselves. We strive to create a workplace that is reflective of the communities we serve, where everyone is empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. We are committed to inclusivity across race, gender, ethnicity, culture, sexual orientation, age, religion, spirituality, identity & experience. We believe our culture of equality & mutual respect also helps us better understand & serve our customers in a world that is becoming more global, more diverse, & more digital every day.