Peloton is looking for a savvy & process driven Recruiter to join our high-volume recruiting team for a hiring push. This person will be responsible for hiring the best talent in local markets & the entire candidate lifecycle from creating a robust pipeline of prospective candidates, setting up the right interview process ensuring were adequately assessing candidates, to negotiating & closing offers.
Our recruiting team has ambitious hiring goals & tight deadlines. We are looking for recruiters who can meet these tight deadlines, recruit best in-class talent while creating a seamless & positive experience for our candidates, hiring managers, & interviewers. If this sounds like you, wed love to talk!
HOURLY WAGE STARTS AT $30/HOUR
- Proactively guide candidates throughout the entire hiring process, from prospecting, to preliminary phone calls, through the offer stage, all the way up to on-boarding; the entire time be able to provide an amazing candidate experience, consistently providing all necessary information to our candidates
- Become an expert in the areas you are recruiting for
- Take on hard to fill positions & become a trusted partner of the hiring managers you work support
- Be able to create a pipeline of candidates alongside your stakeholders, with a high volume of phone calls & a predictable flow of interviews & hires
- Know where to find candidates, how to engage them, & offer readily available candidates that fit our requirements into the hiring process
- Manage the pipeline of candidates in all of your open requisitions, making sure we are responding to everyone in a timely manner so that all candidates know where they are in the candidate lifecycle
- Be able to own & drive processes independently, including looking for areas of opportunity to make improvements, conducting experiments & making successful changes based on data
- Create reporting & hiring metrics to present to hiring managers, upper management, leadership, & more, so that at any time all stakeholders know where we currently stand & how we can improve
- Have a passion for creating a diverse workforce, including introducing us to new sourcing techniques & / or partnering with external groups to attend or host hiring events
- 5+ years of full cycle recruiting experience in a high growth environment
- Relationship building with hiring managers at all levels & making quality hires
- Confidence to jump in & move on open requisitions with a sense of urgency
- Creative & innovative mindset & the ability to independently solve problems
- Dedicated to knowledge-sharing at all stages of a hiring cycle
- Passion for keeping up with industry trends & the latest sourcing tools
- Excellent interpersonal skills & the ability to understand/communicate complex role requirements
- Must possess strong organizational skills, be a strategic thinker & a self-starter
- Familiarity & passion for Peloton & our mission
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, & the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, & convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, & media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, & world-class streaming digital fitness & wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brands immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, & Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, & Chromecast & Android TV. Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada & Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.
Together We Go Far means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. In order to be the best version of Peloton, we are deeply committed to building a diverse workforce & inclusive culture where all of our team members can be the best version of themselves. This work has no endpoint; it is the constant work of running an organization that strives to reach its full potential. As a first step in our commitment, we announced the Peloton Pledge to invest $100 million over the next four years to fight racial injustice & inequity in our world, & to promote health & wellbeing for all, from the inside out.