At Conductor, a WeWork company, we have been recognized as Crain's Best Place to Work for 7 years, Best Companies to Work for New York State for 9 years, a Best Workplace by Magazine, & a leader in Forrester's SEO Wave Report.
As part of our expanding EMEA business, Conductor is looking for a passionate Demand Generation Manager to support the growth of our business in the region. The Demand Generation Manager will be responsible for planning & executing a successful multi-channel marketing strategy to drive Inbound interest to grow & accelerate the EMEA pipeline.
A successful candidate will have a keen understanding of the B2B demand generation funnel with a focus on campaign ROI. The ideal candidate has experience in ABM, events, webinars, email, paid media, social media, & content.
We are seeking a candidate who has excellent communication & project management skills, a passion for driving leads, & the ability to develop compelling thought leadership content.
- Design & execute multi-channel campaigns using the right mix of channels & tactics to create demand & inbound pipeline
- Take responsibility for our top of funnel demand creation channels
- Continually analyse & track program success. Implement metrics to demonstrate ROI against investments.
- Manage the allocated budget across multiple channels to ensure were maximizing our regional budget
- Coordinate with external vendors where necessary to reach our target personas. This may include media agencies, PR agencies, & webinar/event producers
- Own the delivery of campaigns through our marketing technology stack working with marketing colleagues in the UK & US
- Collaborate & coordinate with global teams to deliver results, including content, design, sales & revops
- 5+ years of B2B SaaS marketing experience with Demand Generation experience & experience delivering integrated multi-channel marketing campaigns.
- Experience in email marketing, content, SEO, events, & paid media
- Experience in building, launching, & reporting on campaigns
- A proven track record of impacting the sales pipeline by delivering MQL through inbound, outbound, & nurture efforts.
- The ability to multitask, prioritize issues, & manage many projects simultaneously
- Excellent interpersonal, communication & organizational skills
- A strong self-starter who is willing to make their mark in a fast-paced environment.
- You are a team player - Low ego, low maintenance, no job too big or small.
- Ability to think & act strategically, while playing a hands-on role in the development & execution of tools & tactics to support the business.
- Excitement about joining a fast-growing startup
Life at Conductor
- Generous holiday package
- World-class health, dental, vision, life & disability insurance
- Subsidized ClassPass package for fitness
- Access to WeWork locations globally
- Quarterly meetings in NYC that were encouraged to attend
- Global Summit conference annually in January
Were not simply here to do a job, were here to make an impact on our customers, on each other, & on our industry. We treat our employee-owners like the investors they are. We work hard every day to make sure they continue to invest their time with us. And well do the same for you.
Conductor is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.