Glossier is looking for a Quality Engineer Coordinator to manage, retain, & analyze Product Integrity data & assist in building standards around quality engineering, quality assurance & manufacturing engineering. This position is a unique opportunity to help be a major contributor in the build out of the product integrity function at Glossier, including defining quality processes, supplier audit procedures, manufacturing documentation & overall expectations of excellence to support each product launch & post launch troubleshooting in mass production. This person will interact with many cross functional teams from marketing to product development to customer support, drive a culture of quality, & be in constant communication with Glossiers supplier base, ensuring utmost quality for every product delivered to our customers.
6 Month Expectations:
- Understand Glossier culture & products.
- Create, organize & manage retain & COA process.
- Create, organize & manage collection of inspection data from distribution center into reportable defective rate.
12 Month Expectations:
- Ongoing management of retains & COAs.
- Ongoing collection & reporting of defective rate.
- Analyzing of qualification data for trends & improvement areas.
- Product Integrity projects as arise.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, or other technical related discipline
- 1 year of quality experience within manufacturing, processing & engineering in chemical, CPG or cosmetics industry or equivalent experience
- Self-motivated & proactive with demonstrated creative & critical thinking capabilities
- Team player with strong interpersonal communication skills
- Schedule to support domestic & international travel (up to 10%)
- Ability to multitask & adapt to a rapidly evolving product environment
- Experience working in a fast-paced, rapidly scaling, startup culture
- Six Sigma & or Lean certification
- ASQ certifications
Glossier is a beauty company that lives in NYC, is sold on the internet, & promotes a skincare first philosophy that celebrates beauty in real life.