BuzzFeed is the worlds leading independent digital media & tech company, with a cross-platform news & entertainment network that reaches hundreds of millions of people globally & spreads Joy & Truth across the internet.
Our portfolio of brands are household names that people rely on to inform & entertain, including: BuzzFeed, BuzzFeed News, Tasty, Nifty, Bring Me, Cocoa Butter, Pero Like, Worth It, & Unsolved to name a few! These properties & their Creators reach over 134M people a month through articles, lists, videos, animations, quizzes, podcasts, original series, newsletters & more.
BuzzFeed is looking for a detail-oriented, customer-service & sales-focused individual to help manage & support BuzzFeeds advertising operations. As the Account Coordinator, you will serve as the primary coordinator supporting a team of Account Managers & Account Executives, assisting in an administrative capacity to help bring in & retain advertiser business.
- Facilitate internal communication between sales & other functions within the advertising org
- Facilitate external communication with clients (kick-off calls, campaign wrap up calls)
- Collect & deliver advertising campaign data
- Create timelines based on predetermined creative deliverables
- Coordinate & oversee the go live process
- Assist in analytical storytelling of recaps
- Provide reporting & associated analyses specific to BuzzFeed KPIs & unique client goals
- Deliver timely custom program reports - PowerPoint/Keynote/Google Slides experience a plus
- A Bachelors Degree
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint - Keynote or Google Slides preferred
- Strong attention to detail
- You thrive in a fast-paced, detail-oriented & deadline-oriented environment
- You are passionate about digital strategy & growth in a sales organization
- You will be an accountable, creative, & team-focused individual that exemplifies the values & responsibilities of the BuzzFeed sales strategy
All job applications must be received through the official BuzzFeed Jobs board (https://www.buzzfeed.com/about/jobs), including referrals. It is BuzzFeed's practice to not schedule job interviews until after an application is submitted through our jobs board.
Life at BuzzFeed
At BuzzFeed, we believe our work benefits from the diverse perspectives of our employees. As such, BuzzFeed celebrates inclusion & is committed to equal opportunity employment. At BuzzFeed, you can expect:
- A supportive, inclusive atmosphere on a team that values your contributions
- Opportunities for personal & professional growth via work experience, offerings from our in-house Learning @ BuzzFeed team, our Employee Resource Groups, & more
- An attractive & equitable compensation package, including salary & stock options
- A generous & well-rounded benefits program featuring PTO, unlimited sick time, comprehensive medical benefits, a family leave policy, access to mental health platforms, retirement plans, gym & wellness discounts, & much more
- Plenty of snacks (healthy & indulgent), catered lunches, beverages, etc..
BuzzFeed is the worlds leading tech-powered media company, with a cross-platform news & entertainment network that reaches hundreds of millions of people globally. The company aims to spread truth & joy across the internet by producing articles, lists, quizzes, videos, original series; lifestyle content through brands including Tasty, the worlds largest social food network; original reporting & investigative journalism through BuzzFeed News; strategic partnerships, licensing & product development through BuzzFeed Marketing; & original productions across broadcast, cable, SVOD, film & digital platforms for BuzzFeed Studios.
BuzzFeed is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, & will not be discriminated against based on age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category.