Squarespace is looking for an SEO specialist. You will build & execute strategies to lift Squarespaces organic visibility internationally & across devices. You will not only improve Squarespaces SEO & accessibility for all users, but consult into future SEO releases that will further help all Squarespace websites. You will be encouraged to work with both the product & marketing teams to ensure Squarespace SEO is within our roadmap & our prioritized marketing efforts.
The SEO strategist will collaborate with the content marketing & product marketing teams to ensure SEO best practices throughout releasing new experiences for our users.This is an opportunity to reach a massive audience creatively while building a technical foundation for our digital properties & that of our users.
The SEO specialist will report to the Head of SEO.
- Collaborate with content, customer operations, & product to produce SEO-enriched content across Squarespace digital properties
- Manage our keyword growth strategy across numerous TLDs & sub-domains
- Optimize backlink profiles of Squarespace properties & building hierarchical relationships between our owned content
- Provide technical insight into Squarespace SEO performance & identifying actionable opportunities along with enterprise level audits
- Consult with your partners to build SEO strategy for Squarespace product marketing
- Help shape the future of Squarespace SEO for our properties & that of our customers
- You have a minimum 4 years experience developing & executing SEO strategies & processes
- You have experience managing a keyword strategy, tracking keyword growth opportunities, & integrating a content marketing plan into overall keyword & traffic development
- You have an advanced knowledge of SEO platforms, tools, & services
- You have experience with web analytics platforms & how they integrate organic & direct traffic (ex: Google Analytics, Adobe, Splunk)
- You have experience managing the relationship between organic & paid search (and other marketing channels). Hands on PPC-experience is a plus
- You have experience publicly sharing SEO insights & performance throughout a large organization as a representative of the channel
- You have strong quantitative skills & are experienced manipulating & analyzing large sets of data
- You keep up to date with search engine marketing trends, algorithm updates, & user interface enhancements