NS1s mission is to unlock the potential of DNS to deliver the tech that powers our customers & the world. We are the market leader in DNS & traffic management software & services, & our customers include the biggest properties & largest enterprises on the internet, such as Salesforce, LinkedIn, Squarespace, Pandora, Imgur, Yelp, Dropbox, & many more. Our modern DNS technologies enable optimized application delivery, couple via our APIs into the tooling & processes of todays DevOps organizations, & deliver reliability & performance at global scale. We operate a worldwide, highly tuned Managed DNS network, & also deliver our technologies to customers as single-tenant software deployments. We solve incredibly challenging problems on behalf of our customers, in the most mission critical parts of their stack.
We seek a Global Director of Field Marketing to partner with our sales team to build pipeline & help accelerate opportunities to close. The ideal candidate will have experience in B2B marketing across demand generation programs, event management & Account Based Marketing (ABM). This role reports to Vice President of Marketing & will be ideally based in our New York City office. We are also open to San Francisco candidates.
About the Team:
The marketing team is made up of a variety of roles: corporate communications, PR/AR, digital demand programs, social, content, marketing automation, product, content, ABM & field/event marketing. This role will be an integral part of this team, having direct responsibility for the field marketing, event marketing & ABM programs, & will help us formalize a customer & partner marketing program.
What youll be doing:
- Develop the regional field marketing plans to supports sales objectives & grow the NS1 customer base.
- Manage 2-3 direct reports in support of the field marketing / ABM programs.
- Research, recommend & drive targeted marketing plans to bring together corporate programs, regional opportunities & partner activities, including but not limited to field events, establishing relationships with local groups or associations such as Meetups, & industry events/tradeshows.
- Help lead the Account Based Marketing program to achieve target pipeline & revenue goals.
- Ensure effective & efficient two-way communication between NS1 marketing & sales teams.
- Work cross-functionally to oversee the timely execution of the field marketing & ABM plan.
- Ensure all activities achieve NS1 standards, adhere to current messaging & remain within budget.
- Liaison with the lead development team to ensure there is alignment between the field marketing activity & lead follow-up.
- Forecast, evaluate, measure & report on marketing campaign effectiveness & ROI.
- Minimum 8 years experience in a field marketing programs role in an innovative technology company.
- Experience supporting a global sales organization
- Ability to articulate strategic initiatives into a message/position that is meaningful & relevant to the local customer or prospect.
- Ability to think strategically & keep abreast of the latest B2B Marketing innovations.
- Excellent project management skills with an ability to prioritize on their own, & delegate tasks when appropriate.
- Proven ability to work in a demanding, fast paced environment & manage multiple programs at one time.
- Excellent verbal, written & interpersonal communication skills.
- Able to travel when required. Can be up to 25% of the time.
Nice to have:
- Experience using sales & marketing technologies such as SFDC, HubSpot, Engagio, Rollworks, & such.
Working @ NS1
Were a fast-growing, well-funded startup based in the heart of New York Citys Financial District with offices & team members around the world. Working at NS1, youll come to understand our team is unique, both in & out of the workplace. We have PhDs, musicians, artists, & athletes working side by side, dedicated to delivering first class products. Were hardworking, but we're also a compassionate group. We understand that outside of NS1 is a world that places demands on our time. Our leadership team is dedicated to open & honest communication & we continuously strive to foster a culture of transparency, flexibility, & creativity.
- competitive compensation (salary & stock options)
- medical, dental, & vision
- commuter benefits
- flexible hours & time off
- choice of workstation
NS1 is an equal opportunity employer.