We connect customers to the brands they love by way of a thriving marketplace & a members-only service that provides benefits across 140+ of the best online stores. Our members save time & money with benefits including free 2-day shipping, easy 2-click checkout, & free returns all while we help them stay up on the latest trends that appeal.
For merchants, we're driving eCommerce business, producing insights with a growing data analytics practice to boot. With a powerful two-sided network & a robust data platform, we're creating an eCommerce win-win, helping retailers compete. The landscape of retail is changing & we're here to empower retailers to take their place in that exciting evolution.
We have people in offices around the world:Headquartered in Chicago, with offices in Conshohocken, PA (Philly area), New York, San Mateo & Krakow, Poland. We hustle to get things done, creating wins for customers, merchants & each other.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
ShopRunner is intrinsically a two-sided business, B2B in that we equip top retailers with technical capabilities & access to attractive customers to fuel their e-commerce businesses, & B2C in that we offer our millions of members access to free 2-day shipping & returns, plus exclusive perks at our network of 100+ retailers. The Partner Marketing team sits at the crossroads of those two worlds. At the highest of levels, its objective is to make marketing a reason to partner with ShopRunner, not just a value add. On the day to day, the Partner Marketing team is building deep relationships with our retailers, developing strategic, creative marketing approaches + campaigns to achieve partner goals, executing those strategies, & deriving insights to inform future approach.
Were searching for a driven Coordinator to contribute to this mission by proposing & executing on marketing tactics for our retail partners & contributing to strategy development through research & performance analysis. This role requires a blend of creativity, analytical acumen, project management, & relationship development, & as such, offers a unique opportunity to build + exercise skills that are valuable for any marketing career path.
ABOUT WHAT YOULL DO:
- Coordinate execution of marketing campaigns across ShopRunners owned channels (email, site, social), from concepting, merchandising & brief writing through to results reporting & analysis
- Develop marketing pitch & placement plan decks for internal & external use
- Coordinate partner marketing calendars & partner placement plans
- Conduct reporting on performance of marketing tactics for both internal & external use
- Contribute to creative brainstorms for both specific & overarching partner marketing initiatives
- Own day-to-day communication with partner contacts to fulfill requests as needed
ABOUT WHAT WERE LOOKING FOR:
- 1-2 years of work experience (internships count), preferably in the areas of marketing, ecommerce, or tech.
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills -- experience liaising with partners/clients a plus
- Skilled in Excel, PowerPoint, Google Docs, & Keynote
- Familiarity with Looker & Google Analytics a plus
- Analytical acumen / curiosity, i.e. you enjoy using data to drive your decisions & you enjoy turning data into insights
- Strong organizational skills, detail orientation, & an ability to work within a fast-paced environment
- Ability to prioritize & manage work based on varying timelines
- A collaborative nature, easily able to partner with others to drive work forward
- An entrepreneurial & scrappy approach (i.e. no job is not my job attitude), willing to roll up your sleeves & find creative ways to get things done
- Creativity, a passion for storytelling / content, & an interest in fashion & retail.
In a lot of ways, we embody the best things about startup culture. We are self-starters who know how to build something from nothing. Someone who is both independent & values collaboration will be successful here.
We want you to bring your whole human self to work every single day. We accept you for who you are & consider everyone on an equal opportunity basis without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.