Mode is continuing to hire with all interviewing & on-boarding done remotely due to COVID-19. All new & existing Mode employees will continue to work from home until its safe to return to our offices. When our offices re-open, you will have the choice to work from our office in SF or from home.
We've built Mode from the ground up to be the best analytics platform for data teams. As we've grown, an increasingly broad audiencepeople on teams from finance to operations, marketing to engineering, & everything in betweenhas begun to use Mode to collaborate with analysts & use data in everyday decisions. For our customers, Mode is the central place where data experts & domain experts can come together to make sense of data at the rapid pace of business today.
The Mode marketing team champions analysts & analytical decision-makers to build a uniquely positioned brand within the business intelligence & analytics space. Our team is a creative crew of market strategists, empathetic storytellers, & quantitative thinkers. The Mode platform is loved by customers & it's time to scale our marketing programs to bring the Mode story to appropriate organizations everywhere.
As Mode's Product Marketing Manager, you'll drive key product marketing initiatives throughout the customer lifecycle, working closely with product to deliver incredible launches, & with sales to empower our customers to use data more effectively.
What you'll do
- Contribute to product marketing efforts, including messaging, go-to-market strategy, & enablement
- Define & communicate value propositions that differentiate Mode, winning the hearts & minds of data scientists & their organizations
- Work with product, marketing, & sales to define & articulate Mode's value proposition
- Build customer personas & develop content tailored throughout their lifecycle
- Create relevant, impactful marketing collateral that tells the Mode product story, including but not limited to blog posts, case studies, & white papers
- Develop go-to-market strategies for product releases & marketing campaigns
- Measure results across efforts & find creative ways to maintain momentum & engagement after launches
What we look for
- Domain knowledge of B2B SaaS, analytics solutions and/or developer tools
- Demonstrated ability to develop, execute, & measure marketing initiatives & effective storytelling
- Proven ability to grow awareness of & engagement with features that require complex implementation
- Driven, collaborative teammate willing to roll up their sleeves & make magic happen
Mode is a collaborative analytics platform that brings teams together around data to make game-changing decisions.
In everything we do, we strive to put the people we do it for first. This starts internally: together we're building a culture that embraces diversity & learning, humility & gratitude. At the same time, we try not to take ourselves too seriously & strive for a healthy balance between work & personal pursuits.
Benefits you can expect as a Mode employee:
- Generous, flexible PTO & family leave
- Flexible work scheduleswe trust you to know what will make yourself most productive
- Excellent health coverage for team members & their families (Mode pays the 100% of the premiums)
- Supportive work environment & a manager who is focused on your professional growth
- Company events that highlight our team's passions & hobbies
Mode is committed to building an inclusive & diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer & welcome people from all backgrounds, experiences, abilities & perspectives. For California residents please review our CCPA Privacy Notice linked here.
The base compensation range for this role is $120,000 - $165,000 to be determined by level.