Product Manager (DBaaS/Cloud)
This is an individual contributor role & the successful candidate serves as the product owner for TigerGraph DBaaS offering.
At TigerGraph, we are on a mission to democratize Graph analytics. We are well underway on this journey with the distinction of being the only Graph database vendor available on all major cloud platforms. And the best is yet to come! We are looking for a talented PM to help us turbocharge the growth of our DBaaS offering to the next level.
As the Product Manager for DBaaS, you are a core member of the TigerGraph Database Product Management team with ownership of both technical as well as business aspects of the offering. If you are a strong PM & passionate about creating new strategic opportunities in the Graph Analytics space, we would love to have you join our team!
- Be the thought leader in finding & nurturing opportunities for the Cloud product by working closely with TigerGraph customers, Cloud vendors & partners
- Own the DBaaS roadmap & prioritize features in collaboration with key stakeholders to maximize business value.
- Define detailed requirements for UX, deployment, security, metering, scalability & billing
- Define KPIs & track cloud consumption metrics using in-product analytics to achieve growth of DBaaS service
- Support product marketing to develop product positioning & collateral.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in a technical role, with at least 3 years of those in a product management role in Database management, or Enterprise SaaS fields.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Engineering, or similar field. Master of Science or Business Administration degrees preferred.
- Strong understanding of IaaS & cloud technologies. Specific experience with IaaS (AWS, GCP, Azure) & container technologies (Kubernetes)
- Strong experience with building cloud services or SaaS technologies.
- Experience with database products as a service in public clouds (AWS, Azure, GCP) (Strong preference)
- Experience in building serverless cloud services is a major plus
- Excellent verbal & written communication & presentation skills.
- Deep customer empathy & have experience leading customer conversations
- Hands-on knowledge of various agile & continuous delivery practices.
- Excellent problem-solving, facilitation & interpersonal skills to interact with colleagues of all levels.
- Hands-on experience with Product management tools (Atlassian suite & others).