The Regional Manager (RM) of Space Operations will lead a team to deliver exceptional customer service to Knotel members. Responsibilities will include building & scaling a team of Space Ops Managers (SMs); operating a service delivery playbook across a growing set of locations; managing toward member satisfaction, retention, & referrals; & optimizing for budget, speed, & quality. This will include everything from resolving building issues to structuring partnerships across the city.
This is a critical role in a rapidly growing market, so the successful candidate should be prepared to adapt to changing conditions.
What Youll Do
- Build a scalable team of SMs to deliver a seamless Knotel experience across NYC locations
- Manage toward KPIs of member satisfaction (eg, CSAT, NPS), budget (eg, OPEX), issue resolution, & member engagement & retention
- Train, onboard, & mentor SMs to achieve KPIs while building skills for professional growth
- Serve as a resolution point for building staff, member companies, & other stakeholders in the delivery of our service
- Report weekly/monthly/quarterly on progress against goal, using metrics & insights to highlight challenges & opportunities
Who You Are
You are a system builder & customer service expert who helps others rise to the challenge. Youre excited by disrupting an old processes. You maintain exceptionally high standards for your work & environment, always looking for better ways of doing things. You are willing to roll up your sleeves & lead by example. You also have the following:
- 5+ years experience managing multi-site businesses, ideally within a startup
- Ownership of KPIs that drive business growth Strong team leadership skills & the ability to build consensus behind your ideas
- Experience in multi-site management of at least 6 sites
- Ability to thrive in a reactive environment through prioritization & time management
- Strong people management skills & thorough understanding of performance management
- Proven track record of hiring & developing direct reports
Knotel is the worlds leading flexible workspace provider that gets, fits, fills & manages space for customers. Knotel caters to established & growing companies, giving them the freedom to focus on their business, culture, & people. With over 4 million square feet across 200 locations in three continents, Knotel is transforming commercial real estate & moving companies forward.
Knotel was founded in 2016 by Amol Sarva & Edward Shenderovich to give businesses the flexibility & speed to scale on their own terms. All Knotel spaces are tailored to the needs of each individual company by an in-house team of architects, interior designers, & workplace strategists. For more information, please visit www.knotel.com.
Our Core Values
- Fly your Flag - Dont check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
- Dont Look Away - Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home & give the gift of belonging.
- Outcomes, Not Processes - Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal & back out the journey
- Get Uncomfortable - Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure & sign up for the hairy challenges.
- Where is it Engraved - Question orthodoxy.
- Share in the Victory Dance - No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others & offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual & collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, & religious backgrounds can do their best work. This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts & initiatives outlined here.