Sales Development Representative
In the role as a Sales Development Representative, you will communicate with Nikkei 225 Enterprise clients. You will facilitate discussion with both I.T. security & operation executives about business resilience management issues & how Tanium can help. A Tanium Enterprise SDR will be instrumental to help set up compelling next steps for the Tanium field sales team that will lead to high quality leads & valuable sales opportunities.
What youll do:
- You will use world class lead automation tools, like SalesLoft, Pardot, SFDC & other technology, along with state of the art sales methodology training, to engage in one on one interaction with customers, as well as qualify inbound leads from marketing campaigns & convert them to quality sales opportunities.
- The SDR will be closely aligned with field counterparts to, builds key customer relationships, identify business opportunities, & maintains extensive knowledge of how we solve business resilience management issues.
- Maintain extremely accurate forecasting, & deliver high results against weekly, monthly & quarterly targets.
- From day one begin a systematic career path journey where you will learn, grow & take on new challenges.
- Learn a disciplined, programmatic approach to campaign-based pipeline generation & marketing sales-ready lead qualification.
- Collaborate with sales, marketing & channel teams on proven account-based sales methods.
- Using phone, email & social media; prospect at C-level, VP, & Director Levels.
Were looking for someone with:
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Security or IT sales experience is preferred, or similar selling experience.
- Ambitious with a strong drive to succeed in sales
- Coachable, hard working & able to learn quickly
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills, both written & verbal
- Salesforce.com CRM experience preferred
Founded in 2007, Tanium invented a fundamentally new approach to security & systems management. Recognised as the "Usain Bolt of cybersecurity," it's no surprise the worlds largest enterprises & government organisations rely on Tanium to secure, control, & manage the hundreds of thousands of endpoints that comprise their networks effectively; & at unprecedented speed, no matter the size. If you are looking to join a fast-growing, mission-driven company, are prepared to work hard, & want to make a lasting impact on the organisation & the industry, we'd love to talk to you. Learn more at www.tanium.com.