Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Where & Why
Twilios Sales Manager of Commercial Accounts will lead, mentor, & scale a high performing team of full-cycle sales executives focussed on closing deals covering SMB companies within North America.
- The ideal candidate is customer focused, metrics driven, embraces a consultative sales philosophy, & is passionate about helping his/her team succeed.
- Our customers are often application owners, software engineering leaders, product managers, entrepreneurs, & line of business owners . You must love talking to all types of customers about building their businesses & helping them drive innovation across many different types of use cases centered around how our customers communicate with their customers.
- You will support your team by helping them build & progress pipeline, work across functions (Finance, Marketing, Product) to execute complex deals & lead strategic prospect & customer meetings.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of an Inside selling team sized between 6-10 individual contributors
- Conduct weekly 1:1's with each team member, provide tactical deal guidance, on the job training, strategic deal coaching, motivation & career development.
- Maintain accurate & up-to-date CRM data for your team & provide reliable weekly forecast information to upper management.
- Identify & work cross functionally to mitigate inefficiencies in team systems & processes.
- Prioritize the Twilio customer experience & protect the Twilio Brand.
- You have at least 2 years experience in managing a team of account executives with demonstrable examples of scaling the team while achieving increased sales effectiveness.
- You have a track record of leading & building high-performing sales teams & understand how to lead your team to deliver more than they may think is possible.
- You are analytical & detail oriented. You can collect data & quickly make decisions about next steps in the sales process. You are comfortable making data-driven decisions.
- You are a tech-savvy "people" person who learns fast & thinks on your feet. You love working with real customers--listening to them & solving problems.
- Youre ready to roll up your sleeves to get stuff done, doing whatever it takes to retain & delight a customer. Youve admired the Nordstrom, Apple, & Zappos service ethos.
- You have a Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development & your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed & we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems & creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion & innovation & we want you & your ideas to thrive at Twilio. Come join us.
This position will be located in our beautiful office at 3280 Peachtree Road NE (Buckhead Region) in Atlanta. While working in our newest office, youll enjoy fully stocked snacks & drinks. What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; that strives to balance work & home life, that understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously & purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do & be the best version of themselves. We seek people who naturally demonstrate our values, who are challenged by problems, empower others to thrive, people who can draw the owl & not be beholden to one playbook.
More than 2 million developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, & video by virtualizing the worlds telecommunications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the worlds most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer's toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry from emerging leaders to the worlds largest organizations to reinvent how companies engage with their customers. Founded in 2008, Twilio has over 1,000 employees, with headquarters in San Francisco & other offices in Bogot, Dublin, Hong Kong, London, Madrid, Mountain View, Munich, New York City, Singapore & Tallinn.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace & is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless ofrace, color, ancestry, religion,gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran statusand operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.