Since 2011, General Assembly has transformed tens of thousands of careers through pioneering, experiential education in todays most in-demand skills. As featured in The Economist, Wired, & The New York Times, GA offers training in web development, data, design, business, & more, both online & at campuses around the world. Our global professional community boasts 40,000 full- & part-time alumni & counting.
In addition to fostering career growth for individuals, GA helps employers cultivate top tech talent & spur innovation by transforming their teams through strategic learning. More than 21,000 employees at elite companies worldwide have honed their digital fluency with our corporate training programs. GA has also been recognized as one of Deloittes Technology Fast 500, & Fast Company has dubbed us leaders in World-Changing Ideas as well as the #1 Most Innovative Company in Education.
We are seeking a driven Sales Professional to join our inside sales teams. This is a crucial role here at General Assembly. The inside sales teams are responsible for ensuring each potential student understands what it takes to be successful in a General Assembly course. They support various different aspects of our business (NYC Campus + global online courses). In this role you are responsible for driving revenue that allows GA to continue to grow, scale, & change lives.
The inside sales teams at General Assembly arethe perfect mediums between making money & serving others. Were a mission-driven company, looking for people that are hungry to work hard, make a difference, & grow within our organization. Our teams are rapidly expanding & this team has a track record of providing growth opportunities for those who are not afraid to roll up their sleeves & be a leader.
If youre competitive, compassionate, hungry to grow professionally, & ready to change lives, General Assembly is the place for you!
- Own targets & manage a robust pipeline of prospective students; build & cultivate relationships on an ongoing basis to drive results
- Interview prospective students to ensure that their qualifications & interest are a match for our programs
- Proactively manage & respond to a high volume of prospective students & businesses efficiently
- Host & lead onlineinfo sessions to convert sales
- 1-2 years experience in consultative sales, consumer sales, enterprise sales, admissions or recruiting
- Driven by meeting numbers & experience exceeding quotas, driving for results in a target-driven environment; competitive personality
- Outstanding communication skills & ability to influence others internally & externally
- Exceptional closing skills while still remaining welcoming, understanding, & empathetic
- Ability to think on your feet, try new approaches & bounce back when things dont go your way
- Ability to tie an individuals wants & needs into a logical solution
- Confidence pitching in both 1:1 & 1:many situations