Clover is reinventing health insurance by working to keep people healthier.
Our marketing team is a group of strategic problem-solvers working to drive growth & deepen engagement among our Medicare members. Come join us in our mission to improve the quality of life for our members & healthcare provider partners.
We're looking for an Associate, Provider Marketing to support the launch of our Clover Assistant technology platform including building awareness, increasing utilization & driving communication efforts. This specialized tool has been designed by our in-house clinicians & tailored for use by real world primary care providers. We're looking for a strategic marketer with experience in marketing software tools to better engage & support Clover's growing network of providers.
As an Associate, Provider Marketing you will:
- Serve as point person within the marketing department to work with our Technology, Network, & Growth teams for introducing & promoting the Clover Assistant Program to physicians & their office staff.
- Partner with Clover's internal marketing department to help with marketing execution needed to grow the number of Clover Assistant users, improve product utilization, & educate users around product improvements & updates.
- Collaborate with external vendors for all items that would need outsourcing, if applicable, i.e. banners, brochure stands, giveaways, printing, etc.
You will love this job if:
- You are passionate about healthcare & technology product marketing.
- You are eager to leverage your strategic & creative abilities to support a new product launch & Clover's growing network of providers.
- You are mission-driven & focused. You are intrinsically motivated & want to do the right thing by our members & provider partners.
- You want to make a difference. You thrive when you are driving initiatives forward independently & welcome challenges that have great impact.
- You are self-motivated & excited about working in a fast-paced startup environment.
- You are excited by how technology can not only change the healthcare landscape, but also how it can immensely improve the health, happiness, & quality of life of our Medicare members.
You should get in touch if:
- You have a BA/BS degree & 3-5 years of marketing experience, preferably to healthcare providers & their office staff.
- You are experienced in software marketing & have an understanding of technology platforms & product launches.
- You have experience with health insurance plans & Medicare Advantage (preferred, not required).
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records.We are anE-Verifycompany.
About Clover: We are reinventing health insurance by combining the power of data with human empathy to keep our members healthier. We believe the healthcare system is broken, so we've created custom software & analytics to empower our clinical staff to intervene & provide personalized care to the people who need it most.
We always put our members first, & our success as a team is measured by the quality of life of the people we serve. Those who work at Clover are passionate & mission-driven individuals with diverse areas of expertise, working together to solve the most complicated problem in the world: healthcare.
From Clovers inception, Diversity & Inclusion have always been key to our success. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer & our employees are people with different strengths, experiences & backgrounds, who share a passion for improving people's lives. Diversity not only includes race & gender identity, but also age, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, religion & many other parts of ones identity. All of our employees points of view are key to our success, & inclusion is everyone's responsibility.
Clover Health welcomes qualified candidates with disabilities & will provide accommodations during the interview process as needed. If you require accommodations, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the details of your requested accommodation. Requests are reviewed by a member of the recruiting team. Requests will have no bearing on the candidate evaluation process or hiring decisions.