Index Exchange is looking for a Technical Account Managerto join our team in New York. The Solutions Consulting team at IX is an innovative group of professionals who sit at the intersection of Sales, Account Management, Software Development & Marketing. This unique perspective creates an opportunity for the Technical Account Manager to influence the entire customer lifecycle at Index Exchange. If you enjoy a fast-paced environment full of interesting challenges & opportunities to create compelling solutions in the field of digital media & advertising technology, then the Index Exchange Solutions Consulting team is the right fit for you.
Heres what we want:
Knowledgeable: This role will require you to liaise in lock step with our sales team to deliver best in class service to our premium publishers. Our publishers will look to you to provide detailed insights on technical integrations of our platform based on learning & understanding the ad stack we plan to configure with.
Communicative: Strong written & oral communication skills are a requirement for this role as you will liaise with various stakeholders at our publishers & be a critical node in managing expectations of our publishing partners.
Collaborative: Each function of our partner success team relies upon the other; it is crucial that you possess a positive, can-do attitude when working with the other functions of the team in order to provide great service to our publishers capitalizing on integration expertise.
Heres what youll be doing:
- Engage with customers regularly as a trusted technical advisor to understand their business challenges & objectives & work closely with our Account Management teams to architect solutions for them
- Serve as the primary technical contact for our customers within the region & proactively drive platform adoption in addition to answering clients' day-to-day technical questions
- Respond to & resolve a wide range of customer inquiries from basic product questions to technical integration issues
- Provide technical expertise during the customer implementation lifecycle, review & test customer integrations regularly & troubleshoot implementation issues & data discrepancies
- Assist the account team to develop sales strategies & proposals & drive various initiatives to scale our solutions & make them easier to adopt
- Create & deliver customized technical presentations & product demonstrations to various decision-making audiences including executives, marketing, IT & developers
- Identifying regional trends & challenges & convey market requests & needs to R&D in a clear, concise manner
- Gain deep technical understanding of our products, perform competitor research & remain current in industry & technology trends
- Create thought leadership through writing, webinars, user group presentations & by taking an active involvement in industry events & conferences
Heres what you have:
- Highly motivated self-starter with a persuasive & success-driven personality
- Combination of excellent technical, product & business skills
- Exceptional verbal & written communication skills
- Strong problem-solving & analytical skills
- Ability to travel approximately 25% of the time within the region
- 4-year degree in a related field
- Proven track record in giving technical presentations to C-level audiences
- 3+ years of technical sales or consulting experience in a software company
- Experience selling to Publishers or working with the AdTech stack
- Ability to build & present custom solutions based on customer requirements using various web & mobile technologies\
Why youll love working here:
- Our New York office serves as our strategic hub & headquarters. Located in the Flatiron District, this office houses the majority of our Client Services, Marketing, & Executive teams.
- We offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package at NO out of pocket cost to employees each month, 401(K), maternity/paternity leave as well as a fantastic vacation policy.
- Perks include a fully stocked fridge/pantry/bar, catered lunches every Friday & views of the Empire State Building!
For more information about Index Exchange, visit our website at www.indexexchange.com
At Index Exchange, we believe that successful products are built by teams just as diverse as the audience who uses them. As such, we are committed to equal employment opportunity. We celebrate diversity of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. Additionally, we realize that diversity is deeper than any status or classification - diversity is the human experience. For those who show grit, passion, & humility - IX will welcome you.
Index Exchange is committed to working with & providing access & reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. Please let us know if youd like to request a reasonable accommodation.