ACV Auctions is the leading dealer-to-dealer, online automotive marketplace in the nation. We bring transparency to every transaction from start to finish, ensuring peace of mind & value for our customers. We do this with a combination of the industrys best technology & the worlds best people. As a result of our teams tireless effort & dedication, were growing at a staggering rate. ACV is attracting new people from widely different backgrounds & geographies who are invested in the genuine belief that we are creating something special.
What you'll be doing:
This position will report to the Director of Business Systems. The business systems team supports all ACV Auctions core internal functions, HR, Finance, Legal, Marketing, Risk & Payment operations.
- Work with Business systems teams to manage project portfolio.
- Provide project status reporting.
- Provide project risk reporting.
- Work with business systems team to develop project time estimates.
- Manage project blockers & risk.
- Document & maintain change management procedures within Business Systems.
- Assist with managing the schedule of deliverables.
- Review incoming requests for new projects & changes for completeness.
- Assist business analysts with documentation when required.
- Work with IT Risk on improving change management processes.
- Coordinate project efforts with cross functional business & technology partners.
What you will need:
- Bachelors degree in Information systems required.
- Experience with enterprise level Finance ERP or HR systems (NetSuite, Ceridian, Ultipro PeopleSoft, Oracle, SAP) is required.
- 3+ years of project management experience is required.
- Understanding of java & server side scripting is desired.
- Understanding of cloud services such as AWS, Google or Azure is desired.
- Understanding of database architecture is desired.
- Strong documentation skills required.
- Experience with Asana or other project management tools such as JIRA is required.
- PMP is preferred.
- ITIL certification is desired but not required.
- Ability to work in a fluid & fast paced environment is required.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary & benefits
- Upbeat, innovative culture
- Professional training opportunities
- Flexible schedules
ACV Auctions is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) & all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.