dv01 is a data management, reporting, & analytics platform that brings transparency & insight to lending markets- making them more efficient for institutional investors & safer for the world. In a nutshell, were doing our part to prevent a repeat of 2008.
As the technological hub between lenders & capital markets, dv01 provides all parties with unprecedented data transparency, insight, & analytics. To date, dv01 has offered institutional investors insight into $25+ billion of securitizations & more than $64 billion of consumer, small business, real estate, auto, & student loans from the largest online lenders, including LendingClub, Prosper, & SoFi.
dv01 is seeking a creative Marketing Intern with experience maintaining brand awareness & for both the push & pull communications with our public relations agency. Since 2014, dv01 has successfully grown our presence in the online data & capital markets space. This role will report to our Chief Operating Officer.
Please do NOT apply if you do not have relevant marketing experience, or if you are not proficient in Microsoft Office & GSuite.
- Key liaison & project manager for the PR agency as well as provide social media support
- Coordinate day-to-day activities that lead to the completion of projects & tasks
- Coordinate events (i.e. events, conferences, exhibits), ordering swag, & working with PR firm on one pager handouts
- Correspond with stakeholders to provide updates for on-going tasks
- Work with designer to plan production of creative assets & marketing materials
- Monitor & analyze FinTech industry news
- Identify opportunities to help promote dv01 as a leader in the startup & capital markets ecosystem
- Help plan & execute dv01 meet-up for relevant topic to be determined with PR agency, CEO, COO, & Head of People Ops
- Prior internship preferably digital marketing or ideally in a writing-heavy field, such as Marketing or Communications
- Required strong Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint) & GSuite
- Highly detail oriented with a positive, enthusiastic attitude that is reliable & flexible
- Exceptional verbal & written communication skills, copywriting is a plus
- Self-motivated, collaborative & resourceful
- Proactive in all situations & be able to work with minimal supervision
- Desire to work in a fast-growing startup environment
- Flexible & adaptable, comfortable with ambiguity
- Be data driven & excited to learn