JW Player is looking for an energetic, detail oriented Technical Recruiter to join the Recruitment team. The ideal candidate flourishes in a fast-paced environment working closely with hiring teams in the Product & Engineering organizations. The Technical Recruiter will be partnering with the Recruitment Manager in identifying talent & developing initiatives to drive brand awareness & building out teams for key stakeholders.
As a Technical Recruiter, you will:
- Take on a full desk recruiting process from the beginning engagements to offer
- Source for qualified engineering & product candidates
- Collaborate with hiring managers & teams to move candidates through the interview process
- Focus heavily on candidate experience, ensuring each candidate in process gets the best experience possible
- Collaborate with the Recruitment Manager to evaluate & refine recruitment processes
Who You Are:
- 3+ years of full desk technical recruiting within the SaaS or media space
- 2+ years of in-house corporate recruitment experience
- Experience with an ATS, ideally Greenhouse
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Experience managing high volume interview coordinating
- Able to effectively communicate with technical candidates
- Proactive & ability to drive in a fast-paced environment
- Proven track record of closing requisitions
- Exceptional organization skills & attention to detail
- Positive attitude & passionate about their work
- Agency background
- LinkedIn Recruiter
- Ad Tech or SaaS background
About JW Player
JW Player pioneered video on the web over a decade ago & continues to innovate as the worlds largest network-independent platform for video delivery & intelligence. Media companies including Fox, VICE, Business Insider, & Univision, in addition to hundreds of thousands of creators of all types & sizes, rely on JW Player to deliver & monetize their content across all devices. JW Players massive global footprint of over 2 billion unique devices creates a powerful data graph of unique consumer insights & generates billions of incremental video views. The company is headquartered in New York, with offices in London & Eindhoven, & was named to Deloittes Technology Fast 500 in 2018. For more information, visit http://www.jwplayer.com.
When you join JW Player, you are not just joining a company or a team but a family. Our goal is to take care of you & ensure you will be successful in your new role. Your success is our success. When you join us, your benefits kick in from day one!
- Medical, Vision & Dental Coverage through Empire BlueCross
- Open PTO Policy - Self care is IMPORTANT!
- Development Program
- An opportunity to make an impact in a fast paced environment
- Bi - Annual Hack Weeks
- AMA (Ask Me Anything) & Fireside chats with Executives & JW Player family
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.