Who we are & what we do
SurveyMonkey (Nasdaq: SVMK), is a leader in agile software solutions for customer experience, market research, & survey feedback. Our mission is to power the curious & enable organizations, including 98% of the Fortune 500, to transform feedback into action. Our brand is beloved & well known throughout the worldover 6 billion people have taken a SurveyMonkey survey! Today, more than 17 million active users rely on our platform to measure & understand feedback from employees, customers, website & app users, & the market. And our enterprise-grade products & solutions enable 335,000+ organizations globally to solve daily challengesfrom delivering better customer experiences to increasing employee retention.
More about our Marketing team
SurveyMonkey got its start as an online self-serve product thats lauded for combining power & ease of use. 20 years later, were continuing to grow that online business while growing our enterprise business & accelerating our international expansion. Our evolving business model provides a rich set of opportunities for the marketing organization.
What we're looking for
Were kicking off the search for a Social Media Specialist to join a growing Social Media team. You will work from your remote offices in Atlanta & will report directly to the Director of Social. You will help develop SurveyMonkeys Social Media Strategy to increase brand awareness, community & customer engagement.
- Build relationships with & serve as primary contact for our teams while building relationships internally, both locally & internationally (i.e., creative, digital, legal) & externally (i.e., agencies) as it relates to SurveyMonkey brands.
- Develop social media campaigns for other teams that align & accomplish company goals.
- Moderate, listen, & report social media insights to other teams to always improve content & campaign performance.
- Build relationships & conversations with influencers, & expanding our strategy on how we share member stories.
- You will work with the Brand Team to ensure that messaging is consistent & aligned with values & brand guidelines.
- Develop unique creative (video, images, text) with creative teams that leads to higher brand engagement across channels
- Provide social media training & ongoing coaching to IBM team members
- You will use your project management skills to prioritize, initiate & complete projects & tasks.
- 2+ years in-house experience managing social media marketing for a business or brand.
- Excellent project management you will work with teams across the entire business & will have to juggle different priorities & overlapping timelines.
- Understanding of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, & YouTube, including best practices, functionality, user profiles & content creation tools - with an eye on latest platforms (ie. TikTok)
- Creativity & progressyou should look towards the future of social media you are passionate about & nerd-out over all things social
- Report on, analyze, & implement change based on data; growth/testing mindset
- You have experience building paid social campaigns in Facebook Ads Manager or on other platforms.
- You have experience using social media listening & monitoring tools.
- You know how to have fun along the way!
What we offer our employees
SurveyMonkey is a place where the curious come to grow. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, & culture for our 1,000+ employees across North America, Europe, & APAC, were building a workplace where people of every background can thrive. Weve won multiple awards & received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental & bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, & Take 4 sabbaticals.
SurveyMonkey was recognized by Great Place to Work & FORTUNE as a top workplace in 2018 & 2019, & the company has also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among CNBCs Disruptor 50 & the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Learn more about our diversity, equity, & inclusion efforts here.