Jitterbit is a market-leading EiPaaS (Enterprise Integration Platform as a Service) company,headquarteredin Alameda, CA. We have a passion for working with our customers, our partners, & our employees towards success. The people who engage with us Love Jitterbit!”
At Jitterbit, our mission is to make apps do more for the people who use them every day.We make this possible with solutions that democratize integration, making it fast, easy, & cost-effective to seamlessly connect your data, apps, & devices.
All of our solutions are available on Jitterbit Harmony, the world's fastest cloud integration platform.
Want to join our rapidly expanding Jitterbit team as a Senior Documentation Content Developer for our Harmony cloud integration platform? You would be joining the Documentation Team, responsible for the Jitterbit documentation websites https://success.jitterbit.com & https://developer.jitterbit.com.
- Learn challenging technical concepts without the aid of documentation…because you are creating that documentation.
- Create content that satisfies the enablement needs of a broad user audience whose level of technical experience varies from beginning developers to seasoned professional integrators.
- Revise & maintain the documentation for products & a platform depended on by customers around the world, filling in gaps in reference & best practice knowledge.
- Validate the content by actual use of our highly-technical enterprise-class product & platform.
- Incorporate customer feedback while suggesting improvements in both Jitterbit product & documentation content.
- Draft impromptu content in response to emergency support or release issues.
- Quickly write & produce accurate & clear content.
- Manage multiple documentation requirements & track product deliverables.
- Coordinate with other team members & Jitterbit staff & facilitate collaborative authoring of content.
- Help iterate on delivering an efficient & effective scalable documentation production system that quickly brings content to users.
- Collaborate effectively with cross-functional groups such as Engineering, Product, QA, Technical Support, & Professional Services through a series of daily check-ins & project-level meetings.
- Work remotely with a globally-distributed content & development team.
- Cope with competing priorities in a constantly-changing environment.
You can demonstrate meeting or exceeding the requirements of the job description by pointing to your experience & delivered results, including writing, websites, & similar projects.