At Lyft, community is what we are & its what we do. Its what makes us different. To create the best ride for all, we start in our own community by creating an open, inclusive, & diverse organization where all team members are recognized for what they bring.
Manager-level problem solver & program driver who has a demonstrated track record of connecting business goals to technology solutions & policy requirements. The Business Development Manager will be responsible for driving government pilots & healthcare programs, providing leadership, & launching measurable strategic projects to understand impact to Lyft Healthcare & outcomes for the health of US populations. This role requires the ability to work cross functionally, & across many stakeholders to drive success. The BD Manager will be a seasoned professional who seamlessly interfaces with internal & external parties. They will report to the Senior Manager, Business Development for Healthcare.
- Drive large scale, multi-party initiatives for government focused healthcare
- Provide end to end program management & operationalization structure across client, subcontractor & internal teams, including setting & tracking KPIs, scope, timeline & risk mitigation
- Partner with technical & product leadership to foster innovation & drive execution
- Own business partner/sub contractor arrangements & manage key financial milestones
- Identify healthcare specific requirements & work with Lyft product & operations to bring to fruition
- Bring understanding of the healthcare industry & key players in the market
- Operate with a research-based lens on healthcare engagements to identify opportunities to assess the impact of TNC provided transportation on health outcomes & healthcare economics
- 5-6 years experience in Healthcare IT, with expertise in business development, systems integration, and/or technology consulting
- Program Management
- Account Management - key government client relationship responsibility
- Sub-Contractor or Partner Management
- Strategic Planning & Forecasting
- Conducting Internal Business Reviews with Executive Leadership
- Managing & influencing cross-functionally with multiple levels of seniority & functional areas
- Data analysis, understanding of research process & metrics collection
- Great medical, dental, & vision insurance options
- In addition to 11 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, & foster parents are all eligible
- Monthly commuter subsidy to cover your transit to work
- 20% off all Lyft rides
Lyft is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues & hires a diverse workforce. Lyft does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy & safe workplace & strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance & other similar state laws & local ordinances, & its internal policy, Lyft will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records.