TheFork is the leading online restaurants reservation platform in Europe, Australia & Latin America, with a network of more than 80,000 restaurants worldwide, more than 30.5 million monthly visits & present in 22+ countries around the globe. TheFork connects restaurants & diners. Through TheFork (website & application), as well as through TripAdvisor, users can easily select a restaurant according to preference criteria (such as the localisation, type of cuisine, restaurant type & average price), consult user reviews, check real-time availability & instantly book online. From the restaurants side, TheFork provides them with a software solution, TheFork Manager, which enables restaurants to optimize reservations management, streamline operations & ultimately improve service & revenues.
TheFork team aims to inspire & enable people to confidently discover, experience & share food. We operate under a shared set of values that define how we do business & how we interact with our colleagues, our partners, our customers & our food community. We strongly believe that building a diverse workforce of people from all walks of life helps us have a richer, more vibrant, more successful workplace.
TheFork is looking for Global Comms, Team Lead to cover maternity leave, with 7+ years experience in managing comms teams for global players.
What are the objectives?
In coordination/collaboration with local markets, central comms team & central marketing teams, you are in charge to :
- Increase the global brand awareness & be the guarantor of the brand consistency across all markets & channels
-Create impactful global campaigns to maximize the volume of Booking Requests from diners
-Manage B2B comms strategy across all marketing channels
What are you main responsibilities?
To do so, you will be in charge of leading :
Comms to restaurants by
- Activating the H2 B2B content roadmap, driving the project by managing stakeholders & producing content marketing assets to generate more leads on the B2B side (blog posts, CRM messages, landing page, B2B thought leadership position paper, etc.) with the support of the team & external suppliers.
- Managing the production of content marketing assets to support local teams (Account Managers/Sales)
- Supporting business projects/campaigns as Festival by leading comms part of the project.
Comms to diners by
- Supporting the performance of paid campaigns by managing the production creative assets & messaging - with the support of the team & external suppliers.
- Working on diners editorial strategy by defining the B2C editorial blog guidelines & start production of content
- Managing the Christmas Gift Card global campaign to make it a success.
- Manage the creative team - workload, projects, partners
PR & Social media :
- In collaboration with Global PR manager, you make sure that PR company roadmap is on track & central team is delivering actionable content for PR local teams in lifestyle & corporate
- Track & monitor global KPIs, results & performance
- Lead B2B & B2C blogs (editorial & technical sides)
- Support countries on their daily & numerous needs on brand, comms & marketing topics
Who are you ?
- You get a solid track record on team & project management
- Have a 360 vision & experience on Brand & Comms topics
- Must be a skilled storyteller who employs non-linear thinking skills to create compelling content that is quickly & easily understood by a B2B audience.
- Experience in making content strategy
- Get experience creating a wide variety of content including emails, written articles & guides, presentations, videos, & webinars (live & on demand), from start-to-finish & experience in creating multi-channel B2B messaging