We are looking for an organized, detail-oriented AR Coordinator. The AR Coordinator will analyze information, maintain complete & accurate records, assist with routine accounting duties, & provide prompt, courteous responses to inquiries or complaints from Commercial clients. You should also be a skilled researcher & possess strong communication & computer skills. To succeed as an AR Coordinator, candidate must be 100% comfortable interacting with clients, both phone & email communication, daily regarding on their subscription, payment, & other discrepancies, as well as scheduling payment calls.
o Prepare, verify, & process billings for customers from Salesforce
o Update our AR Invoice Sent Tracker on a weekly basis
o Enter data into our accounting software
o Investigate & resolve any irregularities or inquiries from customers
o Record customer payments (Wires, Checks, & LBX) in our Check Register & Cash Transactions
o Post customer payments by recording cash, checks, & credit card transactions in the AR tracker
and entering them into CMS/the NetSuite ERP system
o Direct interaction with customers on collection matters & dispute resolution.
o Maintain Commercial Subscription Billing inbox traffic
o Maintain clients contact information is accurate in Salesforce
- Bachelors degree in Accounting/Finance,
- 3 years work experience in Accounts Receivable role.
- Knowledge of general accounting principles, regulatory standards & compliance requirements
- Knowledge of Salesforce is a plus but not required
- Ability to calculate, post & manage accounting figures & financial records
- Excellent data entry skills
- Excellent analytical, problem solving & decision-making skills
- Effective organizational, stress & time management skills
- Hands on, self-starting, disciplined, & detail oriented individual with ability to work independently in a high-volume environment that requires a work product that is accurate & timely
- Problem-solving attitude
- Have highly developed communication & interpersonal skills & the ability to handle sensitive and
- Must be comfortable & exhibit strong customer service skills when dealing with Commercial Clients at
- Ability to work cooperatively & collaboratively with all levels of employees, management, & external
parties to maximize performance, creativity, problem solving, & results.
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, & streaming technology, we create digital fitness & wellness content & products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Together We Go Far means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. In order to be the best version of Peloton, we are deeply committed to building a diverse workforce & inclusive culture where all of our team members can be the best version of themselves. This work has no endpoint; it is the constant work of running an organization that strives to reach its full potential. As a first step in our commitment, we announced the Peloton Pledge to invest $100 million over the next four years to fight racial injustice & inequity in our world, & to promote health & wellbeing for all, from the inside out.