Acquia empowers the worlds most ambitious brands to create digital customer experiences that matter. With open source Drupal at its core, the Acquia Digital Experience Platform (DXP) enables marketers, developers, & IT operations teams at thousands of global organizations to rapidly compose & deploy digital products & services that engage customers, enhance conversions, & help businesses stand out.
Headquartered in the U.S., Acquia has been named a top software company by The Software Report, rated a leader by the analyst community, & named to the UKs Best Workplaces list published by Great Place to Work UK. We are Acquia. We are building for the future & we want you to be a part of it!
The Enterprise Account Executive will play a key role in driving Acquias business development & sales activities in Paris, France.
The ideal candidate needs to have experience selling sophisticated Web Development projects and/or Web Content Management software, and/or SAAS & have an outstanding passion for success, MEDDIC experience would be ideal! The role reports directly to the Senior Director, Sales, Northern Europe.
- Develop & Execute a go-to-market strategy for Acquia's offerings; built on individualised business cases by customer
- Identify & nurture positive relationships with key corporate C-level representatives through prospecting, marketing leads & expansion of existing contacts within accounts
- Build & nurture strong sales pipeline & forecast, through discovery calls & meetings.
- Drive the sales process & handle the contract & approval process of new deals, including negotiating on price & getting approvals including contract terms.
- Meet or exceed set Quota targets & Key Performance Indicators for sales based activities.
- Maintains accurate & realistic forecast.
- Handle all information in our Salesforce.com CRM system.
- Acts as coach & mentor to BDRs you work with on prospecting.
- Build awareness for Drupal & Acquia within large Enterprises & System Integrators
- Build & nurture relationships with new & existing Acquia partners
- Deep experience with SAAS technologies preferably around website development or Web Content Management
- Comfortable with value creation selling
- Can demonstrate results from own pipeline generation; is a natural "hunter"
- Demonstrated ability to handle both direct & indirect opportunities
- Experienced in a new business Sales role ideally within a similar start up & high growth organization
- Highly motivated, over achiever, standout colleague
- A high level of intensity to work with an experienced, motivated leadership team passionate about creating a significantly sized company in a short timeframe
- A passion for excellence including an innate desire to build a metric driven business
- Excellent thought leadership traits with the ability to successfully drive fundamental changes in web strategies
- Strong analytical & writing abilities
- Outstanding presentation skills
- Strong work ethic
- Entrepreneurial spirit/attitude, flexibility toward multifaceted change
Acquia is an equal opportunity employer. We hire without regard to age, colour, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law.