With a background in Production Design, you are excited to create materials that promote our agency brand. You are an original thinker & a team playermatching strategic direction with appropriate design. Youve tackled the basics of design-related applicationsand a keen attention to detail is what makes your work stellar. Most importantly, you are driven by a passion for design.
In short, youre a designer & Keynote specialist who works with each part of the Business Development Marketing Communications (BDMC) team. Showcasing our agency brand is main goal of role. Your days are filled with New Business & Marketing materials such as RFIs, RFPs, editorials, award entries, case studies, & lots more. You have the ability to design content in keynote, but also look have the experience to navigate site design starting with our very own website.
Youve got design & marketing in your background, but, above all, youre a quick thinking who doesnt shy away from a challenge. You work well under pressure & can handle working with a global team with varying deadlines. You will have the opportunity to partner with our Chief Creative Officer as we work through the next iteration of the Critical Mass brand. Members of the BDMC team never stop learning, asking questions, & helping new ideas spring to lifein elevated design.
At the end of the day, you help the BDMC team make sure the overall team meets its varied benchmarkse.g., winning new client accounts, generating leads, winning awards, publishing thought leadership that matters, & raising the agencys profile.
- Use your diverse communication skills to develop & articulate creative ideas.
- Use your exceptional Keynote skills to produce high-profile pitch presentation for the BDMC team.
- Use your design skills to interpret 'messy' data & create meaningful & compelling data visualizations.
- Work alongside the Wander Production Design Team, the BDMC Team & Critical Mass' Executive Team on a daily basis.
- Become an expert on Critical Mass' brand in order to showcase it to potential new clients.
- 5+ years design, & interactive work experience.
- Strong visual, interactive & graphic design skills
- Master-level skills in Keynote
- A proven aptitude for fast-paced creative thinking with acute attention to detail within demanding deadlines.
- Experience in the latest versions of Mac OS, Photoshop, & Illustrator.
- An understanding of the strengths & limitations of Flash, After Effects, QuickTime, Director, & ImageReady, as well as information architecture & hierarchy.
- Team player, strong work ethic, results-oriented, flexible, patient & adaptable; persuasive & diplomatic
- An ability to work very flexibly & manage multiple deadlines & projects (please note that pitch deadlines sometimes require night & weekend work)
- Illustration in both electronic & traditional media.
- Motion graphics experience for the Web & video.
*Please include a link to your portfolio with your application.