Cyber Researcher - Fraud Team
What you will do
The fraud team is a hybrid team of developers, cyber researchers & data scientists all working together in researching, detecting & preventing all schemes of online ad fraud like fraud bots, ad injectors, popup buying sites & many more. As a cyber researcher you will lead the research & detection of new ad fraud mechanisms across web, mobile apps & CTVs - & work with the team to build the systems to detect & block them at huge scales.
DV is a leader in the Ad Fraud Detection space, as a researcher in the team you will be a world expert in the field.
What the company is doing
DoubleVerify is a data & measurements startup, we are like Google Analytics for ads, we track & analyze tens of billions of ads for the biggest brands in the world like AT&T, Vodafone, Verizon, Disney & most of the Fortune 500 companies. We do that in real time, across all mediums & platforms; Desktop, Mobile, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, etc. & provide both analytics & real time blocking in a range of products; Fraud Protection, Brand Safety, Engagement, Audience, Geo & more.
We are over 250 employees across the entire company, we have two engineering centers, Israel & New York, here in Israel we build the core engines that drive our products.
We are a fast paced bunch with a lot of things to build.
- Research & Reverse Engineer Fraudulent & Malicious Mobile Apps, Malwares, & Adwares.
- Develop & enhance our Desktop & Mobile Fraud, & Connected TV Labs.
- Invent new methodologies & technologies to detect online ad fraud schemes.
- At least 2 years of penetration testing or reverse engineering of web & mobile apps.
- Hacker by nature, innovative yet methodological thinker.
- Deep understanding of web technologies, standards, protocols, etc.
- Team Player with ability to work independently & good communication skills.
- Curious & finds interest in the business & product.
- Takes initiative & has positive energy with a fun attitude.
- Previous experience with online advertising technologies is a plus.
- Bsc in Computer Science is a plus.