LiveRamp powers exceptional experiences by making it safe & easy to connect the worlds data, people, & applications. We are the industry pace-setter & one of the fastest-growing SaaS businessesthe enabling product behind many of the worlds biggest brands & technology platforms.
LiveRamp recently debuted on the New York Stock Exchange (ticker: RAMP). Our fundamentals are exceptional: 30%+ annual revenue growth, no debt, & over 650 customers. And we're growing our team at a record pace. Want to build the future with nearly 1,000 savvy, curious LiveRampers across the U.S., Europe, & APAC? Join us!
ABOUT THIS JOB
As a Global Business Solutions Intern, you will aid in supporting growth opportunities among LiveRamps top brand & agency clients. You will participate in various stages of the sales cycle - from idea generation to content development & research. This intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment & will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of sales strategy & digital marketing.
This is a 40 hour/week internship for Summer 2019 in New York, NY.
- Work with strategists & product marketing to enhance vertical/industry research
- Templetize the GBS story presentations
- Document prospecting strategy & support in the development of content
- Work with strategists & VPs to generate ideas for client-specific meetings
- Idea generation for standard client communications
- Apply a team of teams approach to foster commitment & speed among key LiveRamp stakeholders, including sales, customer success, & product marketing
- Support in the development & documentation of the marketing maturity model
- Drive events & client research - which events our main prospects are attending, where should GBS consider attending or speaking
- Research new ideas on swag for the agencies & new ideas for agency entertainment
- Brainstorm on mobile & TV usage trends for GenZ & how to apply them into our messaging for client-specific opportunities.
- Currently pursuing a BA/BS in marketing-related major (business, economics, marketing, advertising, etc.) & graduating within 1 year of summer 2019
- Preferred Majors/Focus area of study: Business, Economics, Finance, or related field
- Driven & hard-working
- Google Suite, PowerPoint, Word & Excel experience a plus
- Ability to multi-task & work effectively with a variety of team members & projects in a fast paced environment
- Superior verbal & written communication skills the ability to take a big picture idea & communicate it clearly through charts or words
- Interest in or familiarity with online advertising & data
- Growth. From day 1, youll be empowered to drive projects from start to finish, ensuring that learning experiences are never in short supply.
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, & friendly people who love what they do.
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, & the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, & sports leagues.
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco!
LiveRamp is an affirmative action & equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) & does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.