CLEAR helps create safer, easier experiences everywhere you go. We believe you are you & by using your biometrics your eyes, face, & fingerprints we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctors office, access your office building, & more without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, venues & more. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a persons digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk & restore peace of mind.
Were defining & leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, & investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBCs Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row & winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses & our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
CLEAR is currently seeking a Research & Policy Manager to be part of the Public Affairs team. This person will assist CLEARs corporate communications, public policy, & government affairs efforts. The Manager will ideally be based in New York City, though consideration will be given to Washington, DC.
The mission of this role will be to leverage internal, industry, & consumer metrics to write data-driven narratives demonstrating CLEARs value to our users, partners, & other key stakeholders.
What You Will Do:
- Assist in establishing CLEAR as an expert & thought leader on consumer privacy & the future of biometric identity by designing & producing relevant reports, white papers, & blog posts
- Track & analyze developments across the biometric identity & technology industries, producing internal analysis on their relevance to CLEAR
- Produce materials such as weekly trend reports, industry analysis, issue specific briefings, competitive analysis, & executive level briefings
- Work across functions to identify data & trends & produce compelling reports for external stakeholder groups
- Contribute to presentations, working documents/spreadsheets/databases, & government affairs & corporate communications materials
Who You Are:
- 5+ years experience working in public policy, public affairs, or corporate communications
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field of study or relevant experience
- A strong writer with the ability to comb through large datasets & produce concise, compelling analysis
- Experience with competitive intelligence & industry research
- Experience with business or data analytics tools such as Salesforce, Looker, Tableau, Sentieo, Pitchbook
- Demonstrated understanding of national & state politics & legislative process
- Strong work ethic & strong attention to detail
- Ability to multitask, prioritize & organize time effectively