Codecademy was started in 2011 by two college students in a dorm room at Columbia that were frustrated by the huge gap between education & employment. A few years later, we are a rapidly growing, diverse team of 75+ in SoHo, NYC. Weve raised over $40m in venture capital funding from top investors including Union Square Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, Naspers, Y Combinator, & more.
If you want to help build a business that impacts tens of millions of people each year & helps them lead better lives, join us!
Our marketing team is looking for a talented Graphic Designer. This role supports the Marketing team by creating impactful visual assets & content across the marketing channels, from paid & digital to social posts.
What youll do:
- Develop & optimize engaging digital assets (illustrations & graphics) for all marketing channels (email, paid advertising, social & in-product, etc.)
- Design email templates that will delight & educate millions of learners everyday
- Evangelize the impact of design on conversion, & engagement, within our testing cadence
- Create landing pages for Marketing campaigns
What youll need:
- 5 years developing all types of Digital Marketing assets
- Strong portfolio that highlights digital work across email, paid advertising, social media, & in-product channels
- Experience with in-house production
- Excellent communication, presentation, & collaboration skills
- Strong usage skills on the full Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, Acrobat Pro, InDesign, Illustrator.
- Fast learner Can pick up things quickly & does not require hand holding.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
At Codecademy, we are committed to teaching people the skills they need to upgrade their careers. Codecademy aims to educate a richly diverse demographic of users with our product & in order to accomplish this, we believe our team should reflect that rich diversity. Our company celebrates diversity in all of its forms-- race, gender, color, national origin, marital status, sexuality, religion, veteran status, age, ability, disability status-- & works to create an inclusive workplace where people of all backgrounds & beliefs are empowered to better their futures.