Together we're building a company that will endure & products people will love for generations to come.
We believe that people do their best in a culture that fosters inclusion, innovation, & success. Our values - Champion the Customer, Take the Lead, Run Together, Ack + Own & Bring Yourself - serve as the foundation of our collaborative & dynamic culture.
Whether it's conducting a retrospective, participating in our bi-annual hack weeks, cranking out a new product feature, supporting our two PagerDuty bands, or doing our day to day work, Dutonians live & breathe these five values every day. Together, we solve real customer issues & fulfill our mission of connecting teams to real-time opportunities & elevate work to the outcomes that matter.
We're building an inclusive workplace that represents the real, everyday people we support around the world. From how we build our teams to who sits in the boardroom, we hope you can see yourself at PagerDuty.
Why We Need You
PagerDuty is seeking a People Operations Coordinator in support of our expanding global team. As People Operations Coordinator, you have an exciting opportunity to be an integral part of the People Operations Team & help deliver on PagerDuty's number one goal - People First! This is the perfect time to join & be part of the excitement as we continue to build on our brand of being a Best Place to Work.
How You Contribute to Our Vision: Key Responsibilities
- Manage the offboarding process, including paperwork collection, processing terminations in ADP & ensuring offboarding tasks are being completed
- Conduct Exit Interviews, compile & analyze exit trend data for People & Places Leadership
HRIS & Systems
- Maintain global employee files
- Own ADP data entry for employee changes & offboarding (promotions, transfers, changes, separations)
- Manage updates to the People Operations Team wiki/intranet pages
- Collaborate on People Recognition programs; owner of Service Anniversary program Dutonian Day & Quarterly Leadership award administration.
- Provide efficient internal customer service, supporting Ask People employee inquiries
- Other tasks as assigned to provide support to the People Operations Team which may include help with: reporting, systems, compensation, benefits, immigration, & other projects.
- Document processes & help maintain current documentation