Who we are:
MasterClass is transforming the journey of learning by enabling anyone in the world to learn from the very best. We are deconstructing what makes an actor able to cry on demand, how an athlete defies gravity, & what it takes to write a bestseller. Our online learning content is available to students anywhere anytime, which supports our mission to ignite the greatness in others.
We are a quickly growing VC-funded startup based in San Francisco, with additional offices in Los Angeles. We have created online classes taught by famous masters Gordon Ramsay, Serena Williams, Neil deGrasse Tyson, Sara Blakely, David Sedaris, Bobbi Brown, Timbaland, Anna Wintour, & many more to come.
Since launching in 2015, we have been growing our team. Apply now to find out more about what we are doing behind the scenes.
What we are looking for:
- Coordinator to assist Senior Producer in facilitating the flow of video post-production for the internal agencyfrom concept through to ship
- This role will support Senior Producer in creation & management of brand films, product videos, & performance marketing assets
- 2 years of experience on an agency video team or on a client-side creative production/project management team; must have detailed task planning & execution experience. Recent college grads with relevant intern experience are encouraged to apply.
- You are a resourceful, optimistic problem-solver; an easygoing personality who is comfortable partnering with cross-functional teams under pressure & tight deadlines
- You have great instincts in anticipating the needs of the team & working to get ahead of them
- You calmly thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing production environment; you are able to prioritize & re-prioritize tasks & projects based on the fluid needs of the team
Responsibilities of the role:
- Be the main hub of information for your projects & all things relatedespecially timelines, reviews, & RACIs
- Manage, track, & implement stakeholder feedback on video projects (from legal to rights & clearances to talent)
- Coordinate weekly video team standup meetings
- Track invoices & budgets for post-production vendors
- Become a valuable resource & ally for the editing team; their one stop shop for project information & fierce protector of their time
- Develop & maintain documentation, templates & tools to promote a shared knowledge base among the video team & its cross-functional partners
- A developing interest in video post-production & creative campaign management; basic understanding of project management & editorial workflow; working knowledge of motion graphics, animation, & audio is a plus!
- Proven ability to stay organized & contribute in a cross-functional, ambiguous, fast-moving environment
- Excellent oral/written communication & interpersonal skills; desire to learn, fail, & grow
At MasterClass, we believe we put our best work forward when our employees bring together ideas that are diverse in thought. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace & are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. In addition, MasterClass will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you have a disability or special need, we would like to know how we can better accommodate you.