The Enterprise Systems Finance IT team, part of the broader CTO organization, is looking for a proactive & collaborative self-starter to support the teams mission to establish a best in class Finance solution through the implementation of our new Oracle or SAP ERP application. This will be achieved through developing a deep understanding of financial processes & configuring Oracle or SAP ERP finance modules to support our business. You will interact with multiple stakeholders across the organization & will be instrumental in furthering the teams mission.
This role offers a unique opportunity to be a part of an evolving business systems team in a high-growth global organization. You will have the opportunity to design, build & implement best practice financial processes. You will lead a small team of business analysts.
Who you are:
- You have the ability to analyze business problems & develop both long-term sustainable solutions & also quick tactical solutions;
- You can articulate complex concepts in a way that is understandable to non-technical stakeholders;
- You have excellent analysis & critical reasoning skills;
- You are a proactive problem solver, even in areas of uncertainty & ambiguity;
- You value the different strengths of your team, & have the ability to motivate, develop, mentor & coach;
- You possess strong collaboration skills & approach problems with positive intent while driving towards resolution;
- You have the ability to simplify strategy into simple actions;
- You empower & inspire your colleagues & team to take action & embrace the mindset that, "Together we can; and
- You are curious & are not afraid to dig deep & look in places that others ignore.
- Lead a small team of analysts to prepare finance design documents, configuration, testing plans, validation of results & training materials using approved tools, templates & methods.
- Design best in class processes & solutions for the finance stakeholders
- Build the solution & guide business users in the areas of General Ledger, Fixed Assets, A/P - A/R, Consolidation & major areas of Controlling including Cost Center Accounting, Product Costing, Internal Orders, Profit Center Accounting, Profitability analysis & Integration areas between Order Management, Procurement & Finance
- Work closely with cross domain IT teams & business partners efforts to develop & test any cross functional solutions
- Understand & document business requirements; analyze existing and/or new information & applications; propose potential solutions; & execute selected technology solutions
- Use reporting tools to analyze financial reporting
- Drive root-functional root cause analysis where issues are noted & be the enterprise systems champion for prioritization & remediation;
- Where remediation has been planned, lead the following:
- Documentation & analysis of current business processes, including the underlying systems/applications.
- Gathering & documentation of business requirements in collaboration with stakeholders;
- Translation of business requirements into functional specifications;
- Supporting cross-functional teams with solution design.
- Facilitate consistent adoption of best practices, policies, & standards.
- Develop strong working relationships with your Enterprise Systems & finance peers as well as across the wider Peloton teams;
- Communicate & collaborate effectively with technical peers & business users
Basic Job Requirements:
- Bachelors degree or equivalent required.
- Lead process design sessions with Business teams.
- Ability to lead projects with a cross functional team, external resource management, teamwork, commitment management.
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Strong analytical & critical thinking skills
- Adept & proactive at problem-solving & conflict resolution
- Excellent organization & time management skills
- Ability to work well under pressure; manage tight deadlines & situations where conflicting priorities arise
- Knowledge of Accounting & Finance (Accounting Policies / Procedures).
- Minimum 7 years hands-on experience in Oracle or SAP Finance modules with knowledge of Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, Record to Report processes
- Multiple full-lifecycle implementations
- Proficient in Excel
- Advanced degree in Information Technology, Accounting / Finance, CPA or equivalent experience
- Retail or manufacturing experience
- Agile (SCRUM) experience
- Software development in a programming language
- Oracle Cloud or SAP S/4 Hana experience
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.