Simon Data was founded in 2015 by a team of successful serial entrepreneurs. We are an enterprise customer data platform that empowers marketers to create personalized data-driven experiences for the customers. Were scrappy problem solvers who believe in tackling big challenges with disruptive thinking & giving our customers the support they need to deliver great next-generation experiences at scale.
Simon Data is a data-first customer experience orchestration platform, designed to disrupt the marketing technology & marketing cloud category. Simons platform empowers businesses to use enterprise-scale data & machine learning to power customer communications across every channel. Our unique approach allows brands to develop one-to-one relationships with their customers without building a bespoke in-house data infrastructure.
At Simon, we firmly believe that business success starts & ends with people. We all do our best work when we are surrounded by other friendly top performers who want to succeed together. This attitude is core to our values. When you trust your team, invest in their development, & give them ownership, great things happen!
The Senior Client Solutions Analyst (Sr. CSA) is a key member of the Simon Datas Client Solutions Team, providing deep technical expertise, solutioning, & training to facilitate utilization of the Simon Data Platform. Sr. CSAs are responsible for a portfolio of accounts in partnership with Account Managers (AM), providing the first line of responsive support that clients can rely on for their day-to-day technical needs while building trusted relationships with end-users across the clients organization. Sr. CSAs empower clients with the training & resources they need to build targeted audiences, unlock new data for marketing, & build dynamic content to power the next-generation of customer experiences!
Sr. CSAs are also key contributors to the Client Solutions team & wider Simon Data organization. Sr. CSAs use their deep technical knowledge & partnership with Product Managers to act as Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) that aid & empower their team in their work on specific platform areas. They also use this expertise to review & provide feedback on work executed by more junior team members. The seniors are seen as role models & mentors led by Simons Director of Client Support.
The Sr. CSA role is also a gateway to more advanced roles across the company. Sr. CSA's will be given the opportunity to lead quarterly business reviews & commercial discussions on a small portfolio of low-risk clients with the support of an Account Manager that will act as a coach & mentor while preparing for & reflecting on these key meetings. This commercial skillset paired with the deep technical expertise Sr. CSAs build will position them well to grow into more senior roles within the CS Team (e.g. Client Solutions Manager, Solutions Architecture) as well as laterally into other functions across Simon (e.g. Sales, Product, Business Operations) as their careers advance.
What Youll Do
- Support both mid-market & strategic accounts as a technical platform specialist & a tactical project manager
- Jointly leads QBRs & commercial discussions, including renewals, for a small portfolio of accounts with the support of an Account Manager
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for several designated product areas and/or technical concepts in partnership the Product Team
- Review the work of more junior Client Solutions Analysts while providing thoughtful feedback & sharing technical knowledge
- Lead client technical office hours & project planning meetings via videoconference
- Train end-users in the features & functionality of the platform
- Interface directly with clients in Slack, email, & other relevant communication channels as the day-to-day end-user point of contact
- Triage tactical client requests & raise to Account Managers & the Product Team where appropriate
- Actively tackle problems by identifying bugs, user experience issues & missing or outdated documentation
- Use SQL expertise to support clients in bringing new datasets into the platform, generate complex ad-hoc reports for clients, & troubleshoot technical issues
- 2-4 years of professional, client-facing experience
- Bachelors degree
- Proficiency in SQL
- Deep analytical skill set
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- High emotional intelligence
- Strong business aptitude
- Interest in digital marketing & technology
- Desire to cultivate deep client relationships
- Strong interpersonal & project management skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Programming language experience a plus
- Thoughtful, curious, & a problem solver
- Personable, collaborative, & a sense of humor
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
Were proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, & to receive other benefits & privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.