Life House Group is a vertically-integrated hotel brand that develops, designs, & operates boutique lifestyle hotels. Life House is looking for a Executive Cook to join our strong, fast-growing team. This position is for our restaurant located at The Maidstone Hotel.
The Executive Chef can expect & 70/30 time split between kitchen & administrative. Strong time management & delegation skills will be indispensable in executing in the autonomous life house environment. The position is directly reports to the General Manager & Director of F&B.
- Involvement in formulation of job descriptions.
- Involvement in hiring & final staffing model
- Supervise activities of all kitchen staff, including Line cooks, Prep Cooks, Dish
- Schedule all staff with a focus on financial success
- Manage performance of staff (including feedback & discipline)
- Monitors apprenticeship development.
- Ensure appropriate health & safety standards & best practices
- Master all recipes from prep to plate
- Determine kitchen flow from prep to service
- Food Costing of Menu
- Maintain ongoing involvement in menu & product research & development.
- Input & Feedback on Training & Development
We are looking forward to receiving your application. Thank you.