Revel Systems is the POS & platform built to help businesses achieve their goals. Improving day-to-day operations & fueling merchant growth, Revels streamlined ecosystem pairs an intuitive point of sale with powerful management tools, integrating inventory management, employee management, sales reporting, & more into a single platform.
Revel works with businesses of all sizes, from small merchants to global enterprises, that are looking to implement cutting-edge technology that helps increase revenue, improve efficiency, & enhance experiences for employees & customers. Founded in 2010 with headquarters in Atlanta, Revel is a leading member of the Apple Enterprise Mobility Program.
The Revel team is focused on its mission to disrupt & modernize the state of commerce by providing businesses of every size the tools necessary to thrive. Come join a smart, motivated team & work at a leading technology company during the next phase of growth.
The Sales Operations Analyst is responsible for all aspects of Revels sales planning, reporting, & forecasting function. We are looking for someone with a background in analytics & a deep understanding of Sales planning who can increase our forecasting accuracy. This will be a highly visible role with direct exposure to the VP of Sales, & requires someone who can partner with Sales, Marketing & Finance to align resources to accelerate revenue growth.
- Provide both operational & strategic support to enable Sales leaders to successfully execute on business objectives
- Prepare Sales reporting for forecast calls & Management reporting
- Develop sales analytics including pipeline analysis, forecasting & sales performance with monthly KPI metrics for insights & actions
- Manage monthly quota setting & commission process, in partnership with Sales & Finance leadership
- Apply quantitative analysis & data visualization to tell the story behind the numbers
- Refine customer segmentation analytics & help create a plan to enhance renewal & upsell processes
- Identify pain points within the organization & work with key stakeholders to improve Sales productivity by simplifying processes & optimizing use of available tools
- Ensure the data integration & collaboration between cross-functional teams such as Marketing, Sales & Finance is seamless & timely
- Create & maintain documentation on sales processes, policies, & relevant sales training
materials & assist with onboarding new sales talent
- Extensive first-hand experience with Salesforce & demonstrated ability to improve sales productivity
- Demonstrable knowledge of sales business processes including forecasting, territory & quota setting, & lead to order funnels
- Strong interpersonal & team building skills; ability to work with a diverse team & influence/drive change across functional & business boundaries
- Experience with high-volume, direct sales models (SaaS)
- Exhibits strong quantitative analysis, critical thinking skills & presentation skills
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills, including presenting to C-level executives
- High attention to detail while handling multiple, simultaneous projects under deadline pressure
- Bachelor's degree in business, sales/marketing, or related discipline, MBA preferred
- 2-4 years of experience working in sales, business or marketing operations, & leading a team
- Experience as a Sales rep is a plus
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint
- Experience with Salesforce required; Netsuite and/or InsightSquared is preferred
In addition to working with a strong, intelligent team in a dynamic & open environment, Revel also offers:
- Employee benefits: gym & commuter subsidy, referral bonus, healthcare, wellness programs, & 401K plan
- Office Happy Hours
- Catered Lunch
- Apple equipment