Kustomer is the platform for customer experience that focuses on customers, not tickets, enabling companies to know everything about every customer to drive informed actions. Used by Slice, Glossier, Outdoor Voices, & more, Kustomer provides businesses with a full view of every customer's lifetime. Kustomer unifies all relevant data, customer history, apps, & systems. Kustomer was founded in 2015 with headquarters in New York City.
About the Role
The Content Marketing Manager manages all aspects of outbound & inbound content. This includes defining the customer segments, value propositions, messaging & translating these into compelling, persona/vertical/segment based deliverables that align to the modern buyer journey. This role will manage a high velocity, agile & results driven function focused on defining the right assets, vendors, creative & digital properties, budget & priorities aligned to the strategy of the GTM function. This role requires ability to articulate storytelling while also providing succinct, proof based messaging per target audience.
You'll be responsible for:
- Defining the target audience, positioning & messaging per customer segment
- Delivering all outbound & inbound content, including sales enablement
- Driving thought leadership for Kustomer & the Kustomer brand
- Owning PR & influence marketing
- Managing all earned & 3rd party content/research
- May involve handling sensitive personal data
- Equivalent B2B SaaS experience over 3 years in similar role
- Outstanding writing, content creation & presentation skills
- A hands on approach & ability to deliver in a fast pace environment
- Capable of driving of projects, with high execution ability while thinking strategically
- Analytical & data focused with skills in determining insights from complex data formats
Kustomer offers an array of benefits including competitive salaries, stock options, 100% healthcare coverage, commuter benefits, & a flexible vacation policy.
Diversity & Inclusion at Kustomer
Kustomer is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds & perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, & do great work together.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.