CLEARs mission is to strengthen security & create frictionless experiences. We believe you are you & by using your biometrics your eyes, face, & fingerprints we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctors office, access your office building, & more without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, stadiums & venues nationwide. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a persons digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk & restore peace of mind.
Were defining & leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, & investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBCs Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row & winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses & our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
CLEAR is looking for a B2B Member Care Specialist who shares a passion for service excellence. Digital identity is the secular trend we are living & leading & the CLEAR member base continues to rapidly grow. The ideal candidate is able to develop strong & trusting relationships with our business clients. You will be accountable from the time the lead enters the system until delivery. This position requires the ability to be approachable, possess strong communication skills & be an innovative problem solver, while driving service excellence for our member base with utmost ownership.
What You Will Do:
- This role is accountable for facilitating the life-cycle of the opportunities entered into our system.
- Be an expert on the CLEAR platform, policies, & procedures.
- Provide technical support, answer questions, & troubleshoot any issues with business clients.
- Develop strong & trusted relationships with business clients through timely & accurate communications.
- Verify & escalate product & platform defects/outages to engineering, & coordinate communication to customers via appropriate channels.