iCapital is powering the worlds alternative investment marketplace. Our financial technology platform has transformed how advisors, wealth management firms, asset managers, & banks evaluate & recommend bespoke public & private market strategies for their high-net-worth clients. iCapital has more the 800 employees & services approximately $131 billion in global client assets invested in over 1000 funds, with offices in New York (headquarters), New Jersey, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Zurich, London, Lisbon, Hong- Kong & Singapore.
iCapital was named Solutions Provider of the Year at the 2020 MMI/Barrons Industry Awards & selected to the Forbes FinTech 50 for the past five years, a list of the top 50 innovative financial technology companies that are transforming finance through technology.
About the Role
iCapital is looking for an Software Developer in Test to work on the SIMON powered by iCapital platform. In this role, youll bring practical knowledge of agile development methodologies & engineering best practices. As a Software Developer in Test (SDET), youll work closely with the Development & Testing team. The ideal candidate would be an independent individual contributor who can understand existing automation test frameworks & has an ability to enhance & implement the same & should also be able to work with other engineers & product managers to support feature-based testing.
- Build & implementation of robust automated test suites.
- Integration of automated test suites with the current build & deployment processes.
- Maintenance of automated tests to accommodate changes in system design & architecture.
- Integration of Automation framework with existing tools (JIRA).
- Create/Manage/Utilize Defect workflows with automated test execution.
- Design & publish meaningful metric to support automation test creation & execution.
- Build & implementation of performance test suites.
- Perform all types of testing Functional. API, Automation, Performance & Load
- 2+ years of experience with QA engineering delivery experience
- 2+ years of delivery within Agile SDLC/teams ideally with CICD
- Programming experience in Java with focus on behavior driven development (BDD) & test-driven development (TDD) & design patterns, ideally within continuous integration (CICD)
- Experience with Java microservices & REST APIs & exposure to React front end
- Agile development approach
- CICD: Maven, Sonar, Git, Teamcity/Jenkins, Docker
- Exposure to banking and/or finance environments preferred
- Testing: Junit, WebdriverIO, Protractor, JMeter or similar
iCapital offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes a total compensation program consisting of competitive salary, annual performance bonus, & equity for all full-time employees; healthcare with 100% employer-paid health & dental insurance; & generous paid time off (PTO).
For additional information on iCapital Network, please visit https://www.icapitalnetwork.com/about-us Twitter: @icapitalnetwork | LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/icapital-network-inc