Dashlane is a password manager & online security app for everyone who lives, works, & plays on the internet. With a simple, intuitive design & patented security technology, Dashlane keeps passwords, personal data, & payment info at people's fingertips, so they can stop guessing passwords & wasting time filling out forms. Dashlane has helped over 11 million users in 180 countries manage & secure their digital identities & has enabled over $17 billion in e-commerce transactions. Our team in Paris, New York & Lisbon is united by our passion for password security & the belief that our success is built on the diverse backgrounds of every member.
You will be based in Paris, France.
Dashlane is looking for
You will support all phases of the software life-cycle - including multi-platform build systems, continuous integration, crash reporting, code coverage, analysis tools, & test environments, to allow our code & features to be released in a streamlined & automated way, from development to production.
In collaboration with the engineering teams & in an agile & cross-platform environment, you willdesign, implement, document, improve & maintain a solid release infrastructure that optimizes our development speed, accelerates our agile delivery cadence, whilestill providing a very high degree of stability & reliability for our customers.
At Dashlane you will:
- Support & improve our tools for continuous integration (CI) & continuous delivery (CD), in a cross-platform environment (windows, mac, android, ios, web)
- Improve & maintain our automated release pipelines that package, test & deploy code
- Contribute to defining & documentingour code branching, merge strategies andrelease procedures
- Improve & adapt our release processes based on business needs & a fast growing engineering team
- Integrate & maintain a common set of tools that help automate & monitor everything as much as possible
- Define & promote industry best practices across multiple teams
- Apply best practices in CI/CD security (privilege separation, secret management, pipeline security testing, etc.)
- 4+ years in a Software Engineering, Release Engineering or a similar role
We're also looking for:
- Proficient with version control, continuous integration, & multi-platform development environments
- Expertise in automating release & build processes
- Expertise in working with CI tools like Gitlab, Jenkins or Bamboo.
- Experiencein coding & scripting in one or more programming languages (Java, typescript, python, bash, etc).
- Experience with Docker and/or Kubernetes
- Experience with configuration management tools (ansible, terraform,puppet, packer)
Diversity at Dashlane:
A true international company, founded in Paris & currently split between Paris, New York & Lisbon, we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social, age, lifestyle, & more. We're committed to finding diverse talent & fostering a culture where everyone is heard & feels a sense of belonging.