At White Ops, we are all about keeping it human. We are the global leader in bot mitigation. We protect more than 200 enterprisesincluding the largest internet platformsfrom sophisticated bots by verifying the humanity of nearly one trillion online interactions every week. The most sophisticated bots look & act like humans when they click on ads, visit websites, fill out forms, take over accounts, & commit payment fraud. We stop them.
Founded in 2012 in a Brooklyn sci-fi bookstore, our Bot Mitigation Platform protects enterprises from the sophisticated bots that threaten them. Its an ongoing war that we fight passionately every day. Join our mission to stop bots, disrupt the economics of cyber crime, & keep it human.
The Information Security team's mission is to keep White Ops humans & systems operating efficiently & securely. We provide the foundation for the rest of the organization to focus & deliver on their missions more efficiently.
We're looking for an Information Security Analyst to join & help us keep the organization aligned with security best practices.
What you'll do:
- Document, organize, communicate, assess & review internal processes that are subject to regulatory compliance, contractual obligations & external audits
- Write policies that provide our humans with standards to ensure that day to day operations are conducted in a manner that supports our commitment to information security & privacy
- Help align our security & privacy strategy with industry best practices & global legislation
- Create customer-facing assets to proactively support our compliance stance
- Work with legal, sales & IT departments when responding to customer & vendor inquiries, security questionnaires & contractual obligations
- Perform business impact analyses & help prioritize work across departments to ensure security governance, risk & compliance
- Assist in maintaining & testing business continuity plan, disaster recovery plan & incident response plan
- Participate in the development & maintenance of information security & privacy awareness training
- Provide advice to engineering & product management departments on security & privacy best practices
- Conduct internal assessments & ensure that documentation of information security & privacy practices will comply with all required customer/vendor audits & reviews
Who you are:
- You love learning
- You lead by example
- You love making peoples lives easier
- You reason from first principles & evaluate options rigorously
- You are open, collaborative & transparent in how you work
- You have excellent verbal & written language skills
- You have both breadth & depth of information security & privacy governance, risk & compliance expertise
Life at White Ops:
Our HQ office is located in the heart of New York City. We are growing the company deliberately with a keen eye towards maintaining a culture that values diversity, lifestyle, & career growth. We are doing meaningful work & we need people to join our mighty team. We are proud of our overwhelmingly positive presence on Glassdoor & Built in NYC. We have offices located in NYC, DC, Victoria, & London.