Who You Are
You are a highly-organized creative thinker who absorbsnew information quickly. As someone withexperience recruiting withinthe tech industry, you would love to directly impact the growth of a startup by being the first point of contact for potential hires. You have developed pipelines of candidates for various roles in the past & are interested in eventually growing into a leadership position. It's the recruiter's duty to create an exceptional candidate experience throughout every stage of the interview process. If you're a team player with an eye for talent who enjoys connecting people & opportunities, this is the perfect role for you.
What Youll Do
- Develop innovative sourcing strategies to identify qualified candidates for positions across the company, especially for Account Managers & Account Executives
- Collaborateand build long-term relationships with hiring managers to guarantee a steady stream of qualified candidates
- Act as the first point of contact for new candidates & set the tone for the interview process
- Schedule & coordinate phone & onsite person interviews
- Meticulously track & maintain an up-to-date record of candidate pipelines for each engineering role
- At least 2+ years of experience in a recruiting role, preferably at a fast-paced startup or successful technology company
- Experience sourcing candidates via LinkedIn, AngelList, Indeed, Github, ZipRecruiter, etc.
- Meticulous organizational skills -- you pride yourself at keeping records up-to-date & in real-time
- Self-motivated, coachable, & action-oriented personality
- Bachelor's degree required