As Head of Partner Success at Via, you will help shape the way that we build, maintain, & expand our relationships with Platform Partners -- public & private sector organizations leveraging Vias software to power the daily operations of their dynamically-routed, on-demand transit systems. Working closely with leadership across our global organization, you'll work to develop & implement best-in-class strategies for partner engagement, retention, & revenue growth.
Who You Are
- A demonstrated leader in Customer Success, with 10+ years' relevant experience, including team leadership roles. You've built & scaled teams, led complex initiatives, & have experience working with geographically distributed organizations.
- Passionately customer-centric; you have a knack for determining client drivers, identifying areas of opportunity, & establishing substantive & lasting customer relationships.
- Data-driven & operationally savvy -- you enjoy asking complex questions, synthesizing raw numbers into actionable recommendations, & crafting scalable plans based on quantitative analysis.
- Organized & independent; youre comfortable with autonomy, & work well in a team environment. You're an excellent collaborator, a great communicator, & a low-ego leader.
- You gravitate toward fast-paced environments, & you're drawn to innovative technologies.
- You're passionate about building great teams, & you're quick to share your philosophies on attracting, retaining, & growing the best CS talent.
- A savvy problem solver with a growth mentality; you dont accept the status quo, & you enjoy stepping outside the box to find creative solutions to complex problems.
- You're constantly learning & growing, & you have a demonstrated track record of academic, professional, and/or entrepreneurial achievement.
What You'll Do
- Play a critical role in building Via's global Partner Success Team; leading hiring efforts, developing best practices, & ensuring operational efficiency for the team in various regions.
- Work closely with our Product & Engineering teams to help build & manage the customer feedback process as it relates to Vias platform business.
- Collaborate with Sales, Expansion, & the Consumer teams to create & scale a customer playbook to ensure that Vias extensive consumer experience is effectively leveraged by Partners to run a best in class on-demand service.
- Contribute to the strategic decision making, client management, & entrepreneurial approach required to grow Vias global partnership deployments.
- Serve as a point of contact for a limited number of major partners, working closely with them & acting as a strategic consultant: analyzing proprietary data to generate insights & make business recommendations that will ensure success for our partner services.
- Work cross-functionally with internal teams to define, coordinate, & oversee all logistical & technical functions required to help partners get the most out our technology.
What Catches Our Eye
- Global/international experience
- Experience at a fast-growing startup
Were Via, & we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, & provides everyone with accessible, efficient, & affordable ways of getting around.
Via was founded with the guiding principle that we go further when we go together. Were committed to building & nurturing a team as diverse as the communities we serve. Bringing transportation equity to the world begins with championing equal opportunity in our own offices. All backgrounds, identities, & voices are welcomed & celebrated here.
Were proud to be leading a worldwide transportation revolution & modernizing mobility for all. Through intelligently-designed systems & sophisticated algorithms, we craft localized solutions for each one of our global partners. Ready to join the ride?
Via is an equal opportunity employer.