About the Role
At OneTrust, our mission is to protect the privacy of individuals by empowering organizations to manage the data they house in a responsible way. With a passion to solve global privacy concerns, our team has built the most widely used privacy management platform used by companies to comply with data privacy regulations & establish privacy as a best practice within their organization.
Were looking for a Project Manager who is passionate about delivering software implementations & building excellent relationships with our customers. As a Project Manager you will own client engagements & be the internal advocate for your customers. You will be responsible for key project factors like resources, scope, timeline, deliverables, budget, reporting, & customer satisfaction. You will coordinate across organizations including Sales, Product Management, & Support throughout the project lifecycle.
What Youll Do
- Manage customer-facing professional service projects including requirements gathering, estimation process, SOW creation, project execution & stakeholder management
- Engage with new & existing enterprise customers in a project management capacity, working with other OneTrust Consultants to deliver the solution as scoped
- Build & manage customer-facing project plans & status reports. Manage project scope & customer expectations
- Work collaboratively with other departments, including sales, support, engineering, & product management teams to ensure successful completion of customer implementations
- Coordinate all aspects of a service offering for a client from inception to go-live
- Manage internal handoff to support by coordinating completion of all customer-facing & internal solution deliverables
- Some travel required (30%-50%)
What You Should Have
- Bachelors degree in computer science, engineering, business or other related field
- 2+ years experience working in a client/customer facing Professional Services role
- 2+ years experience performing in a Project Manager role
- PMP preferred
- Interest in leading software implementations & learning conversational-level application functionality
- Strong attention to detail while maintaining sight of the big picture
- Ability to build relationships & enhance cooperation
- Exceptional communication (verbal & written) & presentation skills with a passion for technology
- Strong leadership & project management skills
- Creative problem solving skills focused on solutions & removing obstacles
What Youll gain from joining OneTrust
You can expect tremendous professional development hyper-growth opportunities; an opportunity to work in an open environment on solutions that are reshaping the way business operates & respect for your ideas. We believe in recognition for a job well-done, great compensation package, & an environment that fosters creativity & divergent thinking.
At OneTrust, you will shift the way the global community manages personal information. Your contributions will be incredibly impactful, & your ideas will be embraced. With a new office space in Sandy Springs, our team's growth is a representation of the market need for a platform to establish privacy best practices, & OneTrust's dedication to the privacy space.
If this sounds like a team you'd like to be a part of, we'd love to talk!
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees & applicants for employment & prohibits discrimination & harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.